TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07SS330

07SS330

Got the call from Dennis, my O7SS330 convertible is done! I can not wait to go check it out next week. It has been a long wait but I will have a great Christmas this year.

:happy feet: :drool::peelout:

Good for you. Enjoy it! I can't wait to get mine. Order your new tires now. The first set isn't likely to last very long. :burnout: I'm wondering if I should get a set of the 11" Alocoa's when they arrive or keep my 18's and get a set of Mickey Thompson rears for them to take to the strip to try my car. My problem is, the car will always have traction issues unless it has wide tires on the back, even on the street. I think I might sell everything and try to get the 11" alcoa's. I hope they get the backspacing right.

Don

Got the call from Dennis, my O7SS330 convertible is done! I can not wait to go check it out next week. It has been a long wait but I will have a great Christmas this year.

:happy feet: :drool::peelout:

Looks like Santa has come to your house early. Congrats, your gonna love your SS.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to all of you for your well wishes! Took delivery from Tasca on the 29th of Dec., delivered home on Jan. 1st. Took the transporter for a ride @ 150 mph. TOO MUCH FUN!!! Trying to upload pics but are all larger than the 500K allowed by the site. Anyone know how to compress the pics to be able to upload? Happy New Year too all, I know I will have a happy one in my SS! :happy feet: :drool::peelout:

Archived