TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just Horsing Around With Some Pics

NVWSSV

Awesome job!!!! I think my favorite is the last one here!!

What program are you using to do these?

How about this....

Nice, that motivational poster site is fun. I'm just exploring what can be done in MS Picture It! Photo Premium 9. Trying to get better, mrsuds and Crispy keep making fun of my photochops. :P

NVWSSV

Do you have any high res. of the ones you made at the top?

Thanks

Your doing great work!!

Which one(s) are you asking about and how big do you want them? All the pics I used so far are hi-res but I've shrunk them down to 800x600 I think.

I like the clock idea. Anyone know of any sites where you can upload an image to have a custom clock made?

Which one(s) are you asking about and how big do you want them? All the pics I used so far are hi-res but I've shrunk them down to 800x600 I think.

I like the clock idea. Anyone know of any sites where you can upload an image to have a custom clock made?

Here's a link:

http://www.absorbentprinting.com/catalog/clocks

they want a 25 minimum.....

here's another:

http://www.neon-das.com/simulated_neon_sig...ting_signs.html

They do one-offs, and they'll use your artwork! Can't vouch for these, but they appear reputable.

Did three more quickies -

NVWSSV - very cool. I've liked all of your versions so far. I could see any of them framed on my home office wall (ie - my Mustang shrine). Look forward to seeing more when you get the time.

Here's a link:

http://www.absorbentprinting.com/catalog/clocks

they want a 25 minimum.....

here's another:

http://www.neon-das.com/simulated_neon_sig...ting_signs.html

They do one-offs, and they'll use your artwork! Can't vouch for these, but they appear reputable.

Cool idea - I like the basic clock design. Pretty reasonably priced too. I'm sure we could get 25 people here to pony up for a starter order.

Found a cool site - CafePress.com

You can make all sorts of cool stuff, below are a few. Feel free to save any of the pics I made so you can upload them to CafePress.com. I think you can order just one of anything.

Wall Clock - $10.99

BBQ Apron - $14.99

Gotta have a custom Light Switch for the garage - $7.99

And for the ladies, a Thong - $7.99 :D

Found a cool site - CafePress.com

You can make all sorts of cool stuff, below are a few. Feel free to save any of the pics I made so you can upload them to CafePress.com. I think you can order just one of anything.

Wall Clock - $10.99

BBQ Apron - $14.99

Gotta have a custom Light Switch for the garage - $7.99

I'm just getting done finishing the basement this week - carpet will be in Monday. You think the wife would care if I wallpapered every inch of wall space in GT500 stuff?? Clock, wall plates, beer coasters, calendars... think she'll get the hint of what car I'm looking at next??

Like the last 3 of the top post. If you want, you could email them to me...

wwlightning@comcast.net . Are they big enough to make like a 11 X17 or 16 x 20? Really nice job.

You wouldn't happen to have anything like this with Gen 2 Lightnings, would you?

Here's couple of Lightning collages. It was kinda hard to find hi-res wallpapers to mess around with. Hope you like them. I also re-did the last three pics in my first post to 1600 x 1068(?).

I’ve e-mail all 5 to you, enjoy.

Got them all. Thank you very much.

Nice, that motivational poster site is fun. I'm just exploring what can be done in MS Picture It! Photo Premium 9. Trying to get better, mrsuds and Crispy keep making fun of my photochops. :P

Ohhhh, you know we're just jealous! :rolleyes:

Actually, Photoshop is verrrrrry in depth, and takes alot of use to get to know it.......Lord knows I tried! but this program is pretty cool, and your stuff looks great!!! How hard is it to work with relative to Photoshop?

Come on now, that first picture for Crispy was classic..

You are getting very good at the collages.. Keep up the good work.

Archived