TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Dyno Day in NC

Carl Bishop

I'm seeing if anyone is interested in another spring Dyno-Day in the Raleigh area? I was planning on early March time frame. It would be the same deal as last year, two pulls with A/F for $25 at the same shop. Then a cruise to get something to eat or maybe even a short ride to the local 1/8 mile track..... :shift:

Let me know if you are interested.

Here's a link to last years deal: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...c=15035&hl=

Carl

:happy feet:

Oh yeah, once I slap on this C&R H/E I am thinking about going with a TB and pulley with new tune. So you may be in trouble...you got me right now by a whopping 3 hp at the wheels so I am thinking you could be in big trouble unless you seriously up the boost! :lurk:

I can't up the boost without doing internals. You'll have me no doubt. I don't see forged internals in the near future. I'm lucky if I can keep the car due to recent issues. :shift:

you two better play nice...or it's off to the corner with ya.... :hysterical:

sounds interesting..just might have to attend...that could be four gigs to attend next year.... :happy feet:

Oh no, 4 gigs in one year? I know that will be a feat of endurance and time management for a hard working sailor such as yourself. :hysterical:

I can't up the boost without doing internals. You'll have me no doubt. I don't see forged internals in the near future. I'm lucky if I can keep the car due to recent issues. :shift:

Haha, well maybe you have been nice this year and Santa will take note? :happy feet: I don't see the RUFSTANG going anywhere soon.

Oh no, 4 gigs in one year? I know that will be a feat of endurance and time management for a hard working sailor such as yourself. :hysterical:

Haha, well maybe you have been nice this year and Santa will take note? :happy feet: I don't see the RUFSTANG going anywhere soon.

PM Sent.

Oh - it doesn't pay to be nice. I've learned that the hard way.

Me...hard working... :headscratch: i think not...but that'll come soon enough...in 7 months.. :hysterical:

Yea..you ain't goin no where mister....we won't let you.... :dance:

Carl, I'd like to say yes but I'm scheduled for knee surgery, total joint replacement, in late January. The surgeon says about 6 weeks before I can drive a stick (left knee) so it's iffy at best. We'll see though. The sight of a few nice Shelbys at full song on the dyno might be good therapy. Anyway, it's on my calander. I'll be there if I can.

Jim

Carl, I'd like to say yes but I'm scheduled for knee surgery, total joint replacement, in late January. The surgeon says about 6 weeks before I can drive a stick (left knee) so it's iffy at best. We'll see though. The sight of a few nice Shelbys at full song on the dyno might be good therapy. Anyway, it's on my calander. I'll be there if I can.

Jim

"Shelbys at full song" I like that statement! :happy feet:

Jim

Jim,

The date isn't set in stone yet, it can be pushed out a couple of weeks. I'm just trying to gage interest right now.

Jim

Hi Jim...I am thinking about going up if for nothing else just to meet some of you guys. If I can work it out and you still don't feel comfortable driving I can pick you up on the way and you can co-pilot. I'll know more once we get closer and date is firmed up. Craig

Hi Jim...I am thinking about going up if for nothing else just to meet some of you guys. If I can work it out and you still don't feel comfortable driving I can pick you up on the way and you can co-pilot. I'll know more once we get closer and date is firmed up. Craig

Thanks Craig. I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully I'll be able to drive by then.

Jim

Archived