TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ordered in June '06... It ready for pick up 10/26

smaxson

After seaching the country over for a large SVT dealer willing deal with me, I took a step back and looked in my own backyard. I ordered my white and blue striped coupe on 6/21 from a small dealer in So Minn. The car went into Ford and sat in material hold. In the Sept allocation lottery my car was selected for a early Oct build. The weekend of 10/1 the car was issued a serial number and scheduled for production. The car was built the following week. It arrived in the Twin Cities by train last Thur. The truck dropped it off today at noon and I pick it up tomorrow at noon.... Now the best part, paid $48K out the door detailed and a full tank of premium plus all the dealer posters, banners and paper work to go. Most enjoyable car purchase I've ever made... no BS... no hype. no money down...

After seaching the country over for a large SVT dealer willing deal with me, I took a step back and looked in my own backyard. I ordered my white and blue striped coupe on 6/21 from a small dealer in So Minn. The car went into Ford and sat in material hold. In the Sept allocation lottery my car was selected for a early Oct build. The weekend of 10/1 the car was issued a serial number and scheduled for production. The car was built the following week. It arrived in the Twin Cities by train last Thur. The truck dropped it off today at noon and I pick it up tomorrow at noon.... Now the best part, paid $48K out the door detailed and a full tank of premium plus all the dealer posters, banners and paper work to go. Most enjoyable car purchase I've ever made... no BS... no hype. no money down...

Great detective work. What dealer did you go through? They deserve some kudos!

:cheerleader: Kudos for you. Great find. You do not hear of this happening very often. The allocation lottery is a frustrating program. Glad your number came up. Your going to have to show us some photos of your ride when you get a chance. Enjoy the experience :shift: :happy feet:

Archived