TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KB S/C's and strut braces

For the KB with a stock hood, the FRPP Bullit/V-6 Handling package strut tower brace will fit (FRPP M-20201-F). Not sure if it will fit under the GTH hood.

I'd like to see a picture that shows a strut brace on with the KB SC :headscratch:

Thats it I have decided the KB is for me! Man that looks killer you guys. As I enjoy smoking the tires and donuts and love the torque I think the KB with a strut brace is the ticket! Thanks guys I thought that one fit but did not have a good search experience. You guys are as usual the best for getting the info I am looking for...Thanks.

BTW this thread came about after we had pm'd about the KB anybody with a KB and a GTH hood with a brace let us know thanks!

mc,

Looking at the pic I see that the butterfly cylanoid on the trottle body is sitting just above the strut tower brace. That was the only point that clearance on the SC6/GTH hood appeared to be a problem. I think I'll be calling Ford in the morning to order my new Strut Tower Brace.

Thanks everyone,

Red Diver

mc,

Looking at the pic I see that the butterfly cylanoid on the trottle body is sitting just above the strut tower brace. That was the only point that clearance on the SC6/GTH hood appeared to be a problem. I think I'll be calling Ford in the morning to order my new Strut Tower Brace.

Thanks everyone,

Red Diver

Right on Red, I also wonder if there is a SAI catalog strut for the V-6 that may fit and say "Shelby" on it. The online catalog crashes my internet EVERY time and I do not have a paper one....anybody know?

I've checked and re-checked with SPP about the SHELBY strut tower brace working on the Kenne Bell. They tell me nothing they sell will work at this time. They are working on one in R&D that is for the SS car with the Kenne bell but they don't know if it will say SHELBY or SUPER SNAKE. But if it's still in R/D it's a long time away from marketing. I think I'll go with the Ford Racing strut tower brace for know.

Archived