TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1ST ANNIVERSARY

ejrail

I signed the paperwork to buy my new 07SGT2940 a year ago today :happy feet: I will celebrate driving it home for the first time this Sunday. :party2: I even received a letter of congratulations from my salesman at the dealer yesterday. We're expection a big snowstorm this weekend so I doubt I will get to take my car out :cry:

I have learned a lot this past year. Owning a Shelby is more that just owning a car. I have read several books on Shelbys :read: and came to realize we all own a piece of American automotive history. What a awesome thought :rockon: The legacy is unbeatable. :banvictory:

I have enjoyed the gawkers :drool: , picture takers :camera: and the people coming up to me in parking lots and gas stations. I like explaining what they are seeing as our cars are uncommon. Most have never seen or heard of one.

Driving the car demonstates that what Mr. Shelby has put his name on is a quality machine. And that Shelby sound when romping :shift: on it................

I have enjoyed being a member of Team Shelby and these froums for almost a year. I 'm looking forward to many more years with you guys.

Taking my car to Vegas to the factory tour and cafe was second only to bringing it home. What a class act SAI has in Vegas. Thanks to all of you down there. I especially want to thank Carroll Shelby, you changed my life.

I too have just celebrated my first anniversary with my 4648 !! Its hard to believe its been a whole year already. :headscratch: I purchased my baby on December 1st of 07 and what a thrill it has been to own this car and put on the mods and personal touches that make this car really stand out in the crowd. Ive learned not only everything i could about this car and what it represents , but also about a lot of the forum members here and the people who drive them.

Ive learned and used the best products on the market, pretested by the the experts on this forum.

"Only the best for my Shelby GT".

Team Shelby has been a part of my everyday life now for an entire year. Not only has this forum added to the enjoyment of my Shelby, It has added to the enjoyment of my life. :happy feet:

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!

Ryan

Proud owner of SGT 4648

I too have just celebrated my first anniversary with my 4648 !! Its hard to believe its been a whole year already. :headscratch: I purchased my baby on December 1st of 07 and what a thrill it has been to own this car and put on the mods and personal touches that make this car really stand out in the crowd. Ive learned not only everything i could about this car and what it represents , but also about a lot of the forum members here and the people who drive them.

Ive learned and used the best products on the market, pretested by the the experts on this forum.

"Only the best for my Shelby GT".

Team Shelby has been a part of my everyday life now for an entire year. Not only has this forum added to the enjoyment of my Shelby, It has added to the enjoyment of my life. :happy feet:

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!

Ryan

Proud owner of SGT 4648

Thanks Ryan. My sentiments exactly. Every single mod of mine has come from Shelby Performance.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to yuo and your, too.

Erik

Archived