TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Most HP from a S/C Automatic

Hey Gang, wanted to see who has the most HP on a supercharged automatic. Recently got a new tune and changed the the pulley on the whipple. I went to 12psi and she laid down 475rwhp..... Let's discuss, I also had the car retuned with for the transmission. Car is an animal now.

Wow! :drool:

I see that you are nicely modified!

Question... How did you install the long-tube headers on your lowered SGT?

Dan

Wow! :drool:

I see that you are nicely modified!

Question... How did you install the long-tube headers on your lowered SGT?

Dan

I have 4.10's as well....lol

Any way I just dropped it off at a shop and they did all the work. I had them install motor mounts to ensure clearance. LT's are one of the worst installs.... The car sounds CRAZY!

I went with the stage2 Kenne Bell @ 10psi, Its suppose to have around 539rwhp, and with the 1450 CFM TB, it pulls very hard with the strip tune, they gave me 3 tunes, I usally just go with the mild tune for daliy driving, I have had transmission work done and have work done to the lower end, It will leave my friends GT500 far behind, rolling start , dont matter I will win, because the auto does not miss a shift. I would say it probley has maybe 480 ish to the rear wheels, not sure and really dont care, because there will always be one more thing to buy to get 15 more HP, I am done with the HP, it's enough for me and it's scary fast and with the FORD Racing mufflers,,,sounds great

Hey Gang, wanted to see who has the most HP on a supercharged automatic. Recently got a new tune and changed the the pulley on the whipple. I went to 12psi and she laid down 475rwhp..... Let's discuss, I also had the car retuned with for the transmission. Car is an animal now.

I have the K/B stage one with Alum D/S 3:55 rear end, 285 x 40 x 18 tires on rear, have new tune from K/B (Race tune 91 octain) and will add JBA Shortys in spring also TCI Converter 3000 stall as well as TCI Trans kit. Hope end result will be around 500 RWHP. However the way it runs now is pretty scarry lots of torque and HP. Also have pillar pod and guages that i plan to add in spring as well.

Archived