TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Spreadsheet

Reino

Once upon a time I remember someone keeping a spreadsheet of all the 2007 SGT's and owners. Actually the last time I remember seeing anything about it was the old forum, so its been well over a year. Does anyone remember who it was and if its still being kept?

I know AFBlue was doing the 08 SGT spreadsheet but I was interested in the 2007's.

Thanks,

Chuck

All of the spread sheets are being handled in house and will be included in the registry.

Roger

Sweet, Glad to hear someone is working on it. Do you have a rough time frame as to when it should be done? And is Shelby planning on publishing a Registry book?

Sweet, Glad to hear someone is working on it. Do you have a rough time frame as to when it should be done? And is Shelby planning on publishing a Registry book?

That is a loaded question. The time frame is open due to the number of cars produced. There is much debate on a published "hard copy" registry. If you just think about the current registry that is in place for the Ford GT/GT-40 and Cobra's it is over 1,600 pages and that does not include Vintage Shelby Mustangs.

There are over 7,000 Shelby GT's that were produced and over 25,000 GT-500's and counting! Iguess the question would be "how many vloumes"?

That is a loaded question. The time frame is open due to the number of cars produced. There is much debate on a published "hard copy" registry. If you just think about the current registry that is in place for the Ford GT/GT-40 and Cobra's it is over 1,600 pages and that does not include any Vintage Shelby Mustangs.

There are over 7,000 Shelby GT's that were produced and over 25,000 GT-500's and counting! Iguess the questions would be "how many vloumes"?

I for one will order a copy-Keep up the great work Roger and push for it for us SGT owners :shift:

Archived