TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford GT Cams

Has anybody put the ford gt supercar cams in yet. I have a set I plan to put in but I wanted to know if someone done it already and what was the results and drivability.

installed them last spring, along with ported stage II heads/TVS/etc. great results over 700rwhp, drivability what's that :headscratch: drives fine, put your foot in to it and hold on :peelout:

installed them last spring, along with ported stage II heads/TVS/etc. great results over 700rwhp, drivability what's that :headscratch: drives fine, put your foot in to it and hold on :peelout:

I would love to hear your car! You don't have any videos posted anywhere do you?

I have them in my car as well. You really can not tell much that the cams are in the car. Very mild and unless you were VERY familiar with the sound of the engine/exhaust you would not notice at all. Hard to tell about performance gains as I changed lots of other stuff at the same time. John Lund tuned my car though and seemed to be impressed with the results using the cams.

Archived