TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 KR # 0298

FiaCobra

I wonder who's going to end up with this car. Car is located in NY and I just saw it in the shop. Car has an "antilock" brake light warning lamp on. Talked to the tech and he liked the car but doesn't feel comfortable driving it. He doesn't want anything to happen to it while driving it. Hey, at least he has respect for the guy that gonna plunk down a big chunk of change to own it.

He opened the hood for me and we talked a bit about the car and whatnot. BTW, it's Red w/silver stripes......beautiful car. I think dealer is asking $10k over for starters.

I wonder who's going to end up with this car. Car is located in NY and I just saw it in the shop. Car has an "antilock" brake light warning lamp on. Talked to the tech and he liked the car but doesn't feel comfortable driving it. He doesn't want anything to happen to it while driving it. Hey, at least he has respect for the guy that gonna plunk down a big chunk of change to own it.

He opened the hood for me and we talked a bit about the car and whatnot. BTW, it's Red w/silver stripes......beautiful car. I think dealer is asking $10k for starters.

The car might be on Long Island, I have seen a few of them out here so far. The Syosset Ford dealer called me back during my lunch break earlier and was asking $120K. I hung up the phone while still laughing at them. Cmon -120K? 100 Maybe, but more like $90 -$95K realistically. They called me back twice and I let them leave voicemail messages. They're priceless! A place in NJ was asking $95, but nowhere near $120K. The dealerships need to go and the cars be drop shipped to the buyer, it will eventually come to that. Only the service center will remain in business barely after the Feds bail them out.

I have yet to see a KR or a Super Snake on Long Island. :cry:

Two KR's are avaialble on Long Island..one at Syosset Ford (Blue w/White Stripes), and the other at Country Ford in Levittown (Silver w/Blue Stripes).

The Super Snake can been seen pretty much every Sunday morning early from 6am-10am at Captree State Park "unauthorized" car show. It's Grabber Orange with the Black Stripe and is AMAZING! The guy is ok, abit full of himself, but aren't we all? :shift:

Archived