TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Owners Slideshow

johnnyvax

Hi Guys and Gals,

In order to help me get through the severe PSDS I have been downloading pictures posted on the arrival forum to use as screen savers, wallpaper, etc. and I thought it might be nice to give a little something back to this forum for all of the great insights it has given me. So to that end I created a little slide show of some of the pictures I downloaded, and with the help of Robert Lane downloaded it to the server to share with the rest of the forum. It can be accessed at the following URL

http://warnerrobert.com/userfiles/shelby1.mov

The file is about 10MB in size, so it may take a while to downlaod, so please be patient. I would like to apologize in advance to those of you who don't have high speed access. If your car is not included in the show, please do not take offense, but do let me know and I'll make sure that it gets into version 2 next month as more deliveries come in.

Once again I'd like to thank Robert for his assistance in getting this loaded, and to the rest of you for helping me stay sane while I wait for mine to be delivered.

Thanks again guys, what a great forum!

John

Hi Guys and Gals,

In order to help me get through the severe PSDS I have been downloading pictures posted on the arrival forum to use as screen savers, wallpaper, etc. and I thought it might be nice to give a little something back to this forum for all of the great insights it has given me. So to that end I created a little slide show of some of the pictures I downloaded, and with the help of Robert Lane downloaded it to the server to share with the rest of the forum. It can be accessed at the following URL

The file is about 10MB in size, so it may take a while to downlaod, so please be patient. I would like to apologize in advance to those of you who don't have high speed access. If your car is not included in the show, please do not take offense, but do let me know and I'll make sure that it gets into version 2 next month as more deliveries come in.

Once again I'd like to thank Robert for his assistance in getting this loaded, and to the rest of you for helping me stay sane while I wait for mine to be delivered.

John

Thanks John, Excellent work. :bandance: :happy feet: :bandance: :happy feet: Could you post the Alloy Vert. pics Please?

Very nice, John. I even saw mine in there a few times (the Alloy 'vert). I'll PM you so you know where to send the royalties. :hysterical:

kstrong - here is the thread with pictures of mine. 2 pages, lots of pics.

Vert Pics

Thanks for the pics! :happy feet:

It looks fantastic. I bet you are thrilled beyond belief. :woohoo:

Now if only the dogsleds could get it here faster :finger:

Thanks for the pics! :happy feet:

It looks fantastic. I bet you are thrilled beyond belief. :woohoo:

Now if only the dogsleds could get it here faster :finger:

I am thrilled. Unfortunately, the snow flurries here this morning may mark the beginning of hibernation.

Hi Guys and Gals,

John

That was awesome John! Thank you very much. It's so nice to see them all...color after color...it gives you a better sense for which color you prefer.

Can you share how you did that? I mean do you need special software? I'd like to do one of my own once I get it...but with some video as well.

Thanks again,

Dave

Very nice, John. I even saw mine in there a few times (the Alloy 'vert). I'll PM you so you know where to send the royalties. :hysterical:

kstrong - here is the thread with pictures of mine. 2 pages, lots of pics.

Vert Pics

Orf, I have a coupe ordered in the same color (although I have Satin stripes). I think you have the Crimson interior too...which I also ordered. When yours popped up, I said "wow".

Great minds think alike. :hysterical:

Dave

Thanks a lot John for all your hard work doing this. It was great! I was surprised and happy to see that shot of my garage in there too. Needless to say, the wife is still not impressed with me spending the money for that floor, but what good is money if you can't spend it, right? Thank you for including my car in your cool video!!

Chris

Am I the only one then who is getting the following error when I click on this link?:

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the warnerrobert.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

Click the Back button to try another link.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found

Internet Explorer

Am I the only one then who is getting the following error when I click on this link?:

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the warnerrobert.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

Click the Back button to try another link.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found

Internet Explorer

Ditto!

I downloaded it, but got a pop up that said I was missing some soft ware part that would let it show the picture, and it wasn't available online. I got the song though- good one!

Hi Guys and Gals,

John

Thanks for your feedback guys, it's much appreciated!

I just tested the link again and it seems to be working, I am guessing the server was down or something for the period when people were having trouble!

Orf - Your royalty cheque is in the Ford internal mail, so it should be delivered by mid 2008 at the very latest! ;)

Dave - I did it using Apple's iLife software on a Mac, but there are plenty of video software packages out there for PC's that will let you do this, such as Pinnacle Studio, Sony Studio, Ulead, and I think WinXP comes with Windows Movie Maker, and I'm betting they all render video faster than a Mac! They all work basically the same way, your drag your images to a storyboard, then add a soundtrack and you are off to the races! (no pun intended!)

Chris - Thanks, that garage floor is classic, do those tiles come in Vista Blue too?

Thanks again,

John

I downloaded it, but got a pop up that said I was missing some soft ware part that would let it show the picture, and it wasn't available online. I got the song though- good one!

Hi 150man, just ignore that message (it just missing some older component) and go to the following URL and download and install Quicktime 7 and that should allow you to view it too!

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/win.html

John

Thanks for your feedback guys, it's much appreciated!

I just tested the link again and it seems to be working, I am guessing the server was down or something for the period when people were having trouble!

Orf - Your royalty cheque is in the Ford internal mail, so it should be delivered by mid 2008 at the very latest! ;)

Dave - I did it using Apple's iLife software on a Mac, but there are plenty of video software packages out there for PC's that will let you do this, such as Pinnacle Studio, Sony Studio, Ulead, and I think WinXP comes with Windows Movie Maker, and I'm betting they all render video faster than a Mac! They all work basically the same way, your drag your images to a storyboard, then add a soundtrack and you are off to the races! (no pun intended!)

Chris - Thanks, that garage floor is classic, do those tiles come in Vista Blue too?

Thanks again,

John

Wow, I just made a project and it turned out really nice. Unfortunately I can't post it because it's of my Camaro, and I'd get hate mail. :rant:

Anyway, I used the Windows Movie Maker, and it turned out great.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi 150man, just ignore that message (it just missing some older component) and go to the following URL and download and install Quicktime 7 and that should allow you to view it too!

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/win.html

John

Thanks!

Still doesn't work for me. I no longer get the error I got before, but Quick Time doesn't show a thing. :sos:

Roger,

Hmmm... I've never experienced that symptom, but maybe the next step is to go into the Control Panel/Add Remove Programs, completely remove the Quciktime install, restart the computer, and then re-install Quciktime. :unsure:

I'm sorry I know this is kind of like killing a fly with a sledgehammer, but I have had positive results trying things like this in the past with other applications.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks...

John

• 2 weeks later...

Archived