TEAM SHELBY FORUM

45th in Alabama

stngfever

I'll be there, as will about 30 or so of my fellow Mach 1 owners. We made plans as soon as it was announced and reservations once the books opened. A lot of us went to the MCA 30th show at the same venue and found it to be a great place for a show. The host club put on a really high quality event. Well worth going to!

I've asked a few times here if there were and SA or TS plans, but have gotten no responses.

I too was at the 30th in the same location and had a good time.

I'm also registerd for this and planning to make the trek from West Michigan with a slight detour enroute to take on the Tail of the Dragon!

I will be there. I made it just under the Wire to be in the Judged section. Only 250 Cars will be Judged. My Registration Number is just under 900 and that was in late October. They are expecting between 2500 and 3000 Mustangs. They had over 2200 Mustangs at the 40th.

David.

Unless the recession/depression screws up my plans, I'll be joining the MAA group as well for the last leg of the trip in Jackson, Mississippi. Staying at the HI in Irondale, a very short drive to the track/show site. Also signed up for the Thurs. night cruise. Should be fun!

The wife and I are going. We will put the shelby on the track, already signed up. There will be a couple of vehicles going up together from Orlando. Any one going to the Thursday evening cruise? It was a blast for the 30th.

The wife and I are going. We will put the shelby on the track, already signed up. There will be a couple of vehicles going up together from Orlando. Any one going to the Thursday evening cruise? It was a blast for the 30th.

We are doing the Thursday cruise too. I'm hoping it's a good time. Some seem to say that it might be as much or more fun to watch (kind of like Woodward)...

We are doing the Thursday cruise too. I'm hoping it's a good time. Some seem to say that it might be as much or more fun to watch (kind of like Woodward)...

I got lucky at the 30th. My friend that we went up with had his FHP Pony and was in the lead bunch. Since I was with him I got to be near the front behind the SSP mustangs. After we parked, walked around, finally found a seat in a resturant, we ordered and ate. When we finished Mustangs were still pouring into town!!!!

There were many folks with their chairs on the side of the road watching the Mustang parade, just like it was the biggest thing happening. Hellicopters followed and filmed.....made the evening news.

On the way back (I-20), my friend and I were going back and forth. I noticed everyone that was speeding slammed the brakes when they saw the lights and markings on the FHP Pony beside me. That gave me the idea i should have flipped my buddy off and challenged him to a race!!! Everyone would have freaked....decided not to as my friend would have enjoyed turning on the lights in pursuit.....my luck Alabama Troopers would have assisted and it would be difficult to explain! :doh:

Archived