TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake on Ebay

Found this one tonight. Looks like its worth the money.

Good luck if its a TS member. Sorry to hear you are having finicial problems.

MM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-SUPE...5fCarsQ5fTrucks

That's got to be darn near cost! I had been watching that one too, the bidding only got to just under $65k last time. Is the time line correct? Should I expect 1 year from when I give my deposit?

NICE CAR but the statement about not going over 80 is crazy if thats true I feel sorry for the car that car needs to be driven 169 MPH OTHERWISE IT GETS DEPRESSED.

I agree. Why have a SS if you won't go over 80Mph???? I do not get it....

Uggg, this current economic situation sucks. Man, $65k for a SS, wow. I have a hell-of-allot-more than that into my car. I would hope it would bring more than that. We will have to see what the end of the auction brings. I wish this guy good luck and hope he is OK financially.

Uggg, this current economic situation sucks. Man, $65k for a SS, wow. I have a hell-of-allot-more than that into my car. I would hope it would bring more than that. We will have to see what the end of the auction brings. I wish this guy good luck and hope he is OK financially.

Not exactly. Its at $65k reserve NOT met with a Buy It Now price of almost $85k

If only it was $65k

Steve

Guest markham51

So far the bidding is at 68plus and the "reserve" is still not met. The "reserve" price is the minimum price the seller will accept and is almost always kept secret. If nobody reaches this minimum the auction will end without a sale.

He has an 84k buy it now price which is his upper ceiling. No deal here...yet.

There will be a thousand plus of the 07 SS's made, this is not going to be a truly rare car and the market for a $85,000 mustang, even a Shelby Mustang, is limited. As we have all talked about many times, these cars are not an investment, they are an enjoyment. I would be very surprised if the final bid brings it anywhere close to the $84,000 Buy it Now. This is not to say that it is not a great deal, it's just that the time to sell would have been 3 or 4 months ago. Market forces can be good or bad. I paid $1.49 a gallon for regular today.

I wish the buyer well in selling and I hope they meet their reserve.

NICE CAR but the statement about not going over 80 is crazy if thats true I feel sorry for the car that car needs to be driven 169 MPH OTHERWISE IT GETS DEPRESSED.

Maybe he mean`t he hasn`t taken over it 80 in 2nd gear.

Haven't we learned yet, cars are a poor investment..........ALL cars, domestic and foreign. Lambo's, porsche, ALL of them lose value, just drive them, modify and personalize them and enjoy them before you're under soil

Great quote Lello!

Not trying to justify my purchase with economics, I just wanted the friggin thing!!

Not sure what the guy's up to? He ended the auciton early with a buy it now of $84.5K, bidding only got to $68K, relisted it with a buy it now for $89.5K. Watch out for that one.

KK

The number i think it was SS07218 my number is 205 put my deposit down the day i was called too, but somehow he said his was done over the summer.... Does`nt make sence to me.... Mine is there in Las Vagas right now...SS07205

Archived