TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ok, this is cool as heck

drlovegun

I'm out driving in 45 degree weather yesterday and come to a stoplight. The heat coming out of the extractors starts making the view in front of me all wavy as the light refracts through the hot air coming out of the engine bay. Looks like my Shelby is breathing fire out it's nostrils (Which is what the extractors remind me of a little) Pretty sweet huh?

My evo did that all the time. I swear I could have fried eggs from the heat at stoplights. It always looked like one of those scenes from a movie filmed looking down a highway in the desert.

I'm out driving in 45 degree weather yesterday and come to a stoplight. The heat coming out of the extractors starts making the view in front of me all wavy as the light refracts through the hot air coming out of the engine bay. Looks like my Shelby is breathing fire out it's nostrils (Which is what the extractors remind me of a little) Pretty sweet huh?

Very nice visual. I can't wait to see it in real life.

I think they were designed to look like that on purpose. They look like Cobra nostrils and the grill looks like an open snake mouth (or a whale shark depending on your perspective).

Archived