TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber Super Snakes

Jody

I went past a local dealership and in the show room two grabber orange Super Snakes.

They are both owned by the same guy. Bought them stored them at the dealership. Then sent the both to Los Vegas at the same time. Now they are at the dealership again. One is a 07 coupe and the other is a 08 convertable. Coupe has the polished supercharger, very nice. The dealership was closed when I got there at 1:00 so all I got to do was drool on the showroom glass.

To see one in person is amazing. Now I want a Super Snake even more.

I can't wait, I can't even imagine what it's going to be like to drive! The gt500 gives me goose bumps stabing the accelerator. I have an 09' coupe w/ the 725 hp reservation. I'm glad to see my car on the front page of the new shelby magazine.

My advise with the wife is: I'd rather ask for forgivess than permission!

KK

I can't wait, I can't even imagine what it's going to be like to drive! The gt500 gives me goose bumps stabing the accelerator. I have an 09' coupe w/ the 725 hp reservation. I'm glad to see my car on the front page of the new shelby magazine.

My advise with the wife is: I'd rather ask for forgivess than permission!

KK

I'm the wife, and I asked for permission (08SS412 Quantum, scheduled 2-2-09, Grabber Orange Coupe).

:happy feet:

Aggie

Archived