TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT on TV!

Strawman

Did anyone catch the SGT in the new TV movie tonight? My kids were watching "Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh" on Nickelodeon tonight, and at the very beginning of the movie a scene shows 4 kids in a blue Mustang. When the camera angle went in front of the car I did a double take upon seeing the hood scoop. Voila! A vista blue '08 SGT vert. They never showed the entire car or the Shelby badging, but it was cool to see nonetheless.

You beat me!

I caught this changing channels and was going to come up to the den and post it but never got around to it. They didn't show "SHELBY" anywhere but nice short from above. Rich kids.

I actually watched it for 15 min wondering if it would return and found the show almost inappropriate for kids. Kissing santa? damage to property (balloon), in general I didn't like any of the kids and thought it gave a bad message but maybe that's me?

My kid came running downstairs, telling me to put the channel on...She said, "It looks like a 2008 Shelby GT, but it has no words on the car. But I am sure it is....." Not bad for 12 years old. BTW her name is Shelby....

I was dissapointed to see the car loose to a scooter. Even if it had NO2. :headscratch:

George

Archived