TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Headlight Splitters

Yeah I'm not really liking them either. It just takes something away from the car. NO Offense thats simply my opinion

I can understand. Took me a bit to try it but I was trying to make mine a little different and don't see them very often.

It was JMO, but certain things I don't like on cars. The SGT's are awesome cars and I love how they handle 'stock' better than a GT500.

That's cool. I just hate the word ricey. I appreciate your opinion on liking it or not.

I too like the stock SGT over the GT500 however the price is really dropping on them.

There's one at Carmax for $38K. I could have had that with a warranty for the same price as mine and sending it out to be supercharged and loose the warranty.

That's cool. I just hate the word ricey. I appreciate your opinion on liking it or not.

I too like the stock SGT over the GT500 however the price is really dropping on them.

There's one at Carmax for $38K. I could have had that with a warranty for the same price as mine and sending it out to be supercharged and loose the warranty.

Me no likey.

Just put them on.

Simple but gives the front end a little more aggressive look. :shift:

Shelby_GT18.jpg

Does 'looking good' take away from light function? I don't know hence why I'm asking?

Does 'looking good' take away from light function? I don't know hence why I'm asking?

They don't seem to affect the lights at all.

When I first got them I has someone hold them in place one night while I stood back and I couldn't notice them hardly there through the lights.

Archived