TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Buckle Up

RUFDRAFT

Oh my....this is what I need......as soon as I get the friggin car!

Too bad I can't order for MSRP with this option to pick up in Detroit.....next week end (while I'm at it may as well dream a little more).

Thanks for the post that may get me through the afternoon.

Since I posted this - I've been thinking about my recent drive time in Orf's 500.

It's hard to try and imagine 200 more hp.

Tires? Much bigger.

Gears? Nothing more than 3.73's.

Parachutes? Probably.

Value? Priceless.

Z06? :hysterical2:

The Cat in the Hat is about to get very - very popular!

The man in the straw hat and five NASCAR Ford teams (and various other racing enterprises) is the one you seek. Who else would you trust more? Read the fine print: Warranty. End of story.

Roush Rocks! :party:

The Real question is -- Can You Handle 700 Horsepower? :rockon: Isn't it?

Got on their tell me when its availble list. Unfortunately the 700 hp version is the "you're on you own" without a warranty or electronic upgrade. 620 hp and a waranty is still something to think about though. Probably can't do your own install and stayed under waranty.

All in all, it tounds wike a weally one. :shift:

Wait, that kit is for off-road only. :censored:

Off-Road Only, this simply means that you must install this unit off the road, in other words you should not simply pull over on the way home from the post office (because you are so impatient) and install this unit on the shoulder of the highway....

Drive your car home, Install unit while at home in your garage (off road), double check everything, start vehicle and raise bloody hell where ever you damn well please as long as you use your head and a little common (or should we say uncommon) sense!

OH YEA!!!

Off-Road Only, this simply means that you must install this unit off the road, in other words you should not simply pull over on the way home from the post office (because you are so impatient) and install this unit on the shoulder of the highway....

Drive your car home, Install unit while at home in your garage (off road), double check everything, start vehicle and raise bloody hell where ever you damn well please as long as you use your head and a little common (or should we say uncommon) sense!

OH YEA!!!

If you get far enough off the shoulder, is that still considered off road too? :hysterical:

Archived