TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Toys

carnut

My wife is always doing real cool stuff for me and she did it again.

JC Penney Christmas catalog, page 26, :play: 2007 Shelby GT 500 1/10 scale remote control electric car. Red with white stripes to match the my real one. Has working headlights, taillights, and turnsignals that work when you turn, backup lights too. Also signed by Caroll Shelby. Its fast enough to spin out in tight corners

Its for ages 8 and up so lets see, yep, :baby: I am old enough. Hey your never too old. :cheerleader: I played with it for hours

So what other neat Shelby or Mustang toys are out there for us Big Boys (and Gals)?

Christmas is just around the corner.

• 11 months later...
My wife is always doing real cool stuff for me and she did it again.

JC Penney Christmas catalog, page 26, :play: 2007 Shelby GT 500 1/10 scale remote control electric car. Red with white stripes to match the my real one. Has working headlights, taillights, and turnsignals that work when you turn, backup lights too. Also signed by Caroll Shelby. Its fast enough to spin out in tight corners

Its for ages 8 and up so lets see, yep, :baby: I am old enough. Hey your never too old. :cheerleader: I played with it for hours

So what other neat Shelby or Mustang toys are out there for us Big Boys (and Gals)?

Christmas is just around the corner.

How funny is this... I got to play with that today!!!

Carnut has lots of toys to play with... :happy feet:

Archived