TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Meet-n-Greet in Nashville July 18-20

Boss Doctor

Meet-n-Greet  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Ya'll come'n?

• Yes, I'm in.
    • Yes, I'm in plus my co-pilot
    • Maybe, if I get permission from my______.
    • Nope!

I'm coordinating a Meet-n-Greet for the weekend of July 17, 18, & 19, 2009 in Nashville, Tennessee.

The suggested hotel for your stay is Gaylord's Opryland Hotel, (http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylord-opryland/). This hotel is huge, close to the airport, and I've checked their schedule to make sure there's no big functions currently scheduled at it for that weekend. That doesn't mean you can delay booking, because other functions around town can book it quickly. The hotel is located right next to The Opry Mills Mall, (http://www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=1259), which is a large mall in wherein your co-pilots can go spend money. It is normally hot and humid towards the end of July, but there's also a water park a couple of miles down the road from the hotel. There is also a show venue right next to the hotel, and there is normally something going on there during the summer weekends.

I'm planning a casual supper cruise, (dinner cruise, for those of you not from the South), for Friday the 17th on The General Jackson Showboat, (http://www.generaljackson.com/site/cruises-evening-southern.aspx), a picnic on Saturday the 18th at Percy Priest Lake, (which isn't far from the hotel), and attending the fairly large cruise-in at the Chick-Fil-A in Mt. Juliet that evening. On the 19th we can play it by ear or go back home.

The main idea behind this is to socialize, so if you don't want to bring your car that's cool. If you do want to bring your cars, then that's great too. It is also not a Shelby sanctioned event.

Who's in?

Disclaimer: You're responsible for booking your own hotel reservations.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry Doc, I didn't mean it to come out that way. Just meant with my job, I can't plan anything that far in advance. :baby:

Thats where I'm at right now...Just found out today I'll be in Vagas next August on Bizz...Just hope it's the

end of August... :censored:

Sure wana meet you bunch of CRAZIES. :happy feet:

:headscratch:

we're going in July :lurk:

I know it's in July Kev. :finger: ..From the time I go to the Meet and Greet To when I go to Vagas...Has to be

More than 2 weeks apart...So I hope the Vagas thing will be the end of August...But I won't Know

Till about March. :banghead:

I know it's in July Kev. :finger: ..From the time I go to the Meet and Greet To when I go to Vagas...Has to be

More than 2 weeks apart...So I hope the Vagas thing will be the end of August...But I won't Know

Till about March. :banghead:

I thought you're just using that Canadian calendar again! :hysterical:

"Maybe if I get permission from my _____" :baby::hysterical2:

What are you guys whipped, snap out of it...... :gang::slapfight:

I'm going to think about taking this trip!!! :peelout:

"Maybe if I get permission from my _____" :baby::hysterical2:

What are you guys whipped, snap out of it...... :gang::slapfight:

I'm going to think about taking this trip!!! :peelout:

Hey Laurie, since you'll be passin' through New York to get to Nashville, pick me up. We'll carpool. I'll pay for the gas and tolls and you provide the entertainment. :spiteful: Deal??

Archived