TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need a Dealership in Dallas that is doing the Tranny TSB

relopez98

Need some help from the pros, if possible.

I'm in Dallas, and my dealership is giving me the run around on the clutch/Tranny TSB that's been going around. I just got word yesterday that they they don't have the "special" tools to do the Tranny rebuild.

Thus, I'd like to see if anyone has done the clutch/tranny TSB in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and, how it went afterwards.

Thanks.

:banghead:

I can't give you a definitive answer to your question but I would contact Lake Country Ford in Lewisville. I have had very good luck with them working on my SGT.

Another place who said they deal with these issues is Rodeo Ford. At the time my contact's name was Brad Smith @ 972-758-8043. If I remember correctly they are SVT certified.

I can't give you a definitive answer to your question but I would contact Lake Country Ford in Lewisville. I have had very good luck with them working on my SGT.

Another place who said they deal with these issues is Rodeo Ford. At the time my contact's name was Brad Smith @ 972-758-8043. If I remember correctly they are SVT certified.

Thanks Stump, I appreciate the help. I've also heard that Prestige Ford is another one. Eventually I'll just call the 800 # for SVT and find out which ones are SVT certified and then call them and find out if they've got the necessary tools to get the job done.

Thanks Grabber for the info/help.

I know my friends have had their TSB's done at Rodeo Ford and I know that Joe at Grand Prairie Ford told me he'd do mine if needed.

Thanks 2006GT500; appreciate the help. How'd they do at Rodeo? Which one? The one on 635?

relopez98

Archived