TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I hate to sell it!

crazycooter

It is a 2008 with 1700 miles, ahs the shaker 1000 and i have added K&N system, magna flow exhaust, side louvers. I am selling it to clear out what I owe on my boat and truck that way when Obama takes office and I lose my job I owe no money therefore can take a crappy job to feed my family.

It is a 2008 with 1700 miles, ahs the shaker 1000 and i have added K&N system, magna flow exhaust, side louvers. I am selling it to clear out what I owe on my boat and truck that way when Obama takes office and I lose my job I owe no money therefore can take a crappy job to feed my family.

:headscratch:

:lurk:

President Bush?!?!?!?!!!

I didn't know you owned a Shelby....

Since this isnt the for sale section, does that mean we can flame this price? :hysterical:

Im just kidding- sorta...

Arent you over-reacting over Obama? Or do you really work on the Bush staff?

I will say 45k is going to be a hard sale...you can get a brand new 09 for that now....but between you and me, a real Shelby fan would sell the truck and the boat and keep the car. :happy feet:

okay, at least sell the boat first! :lurk:

Since this isnt the for sale section, does that mean we can flame this price? :hysterical:

Im just kidding- sorta...

Arent you over-reacting over Obama? Or do you really work on the Bush staff?

I will say 45k is going to be a hard sale...you can get a brand new 09 for that now....but between you and me, a real Shelby fan would sell the truck and the boat and keep the car. :happy feet:

okay, at least sell the boat first! :lurk:

+1

from what i have seen out there for sale right now you are about 6-7 grand to high on your price..noone is buying anything right now..i am trying to sell my wrangler and i am having trouble giving it away..but good luck to yo in your sale

Mike, You can give the Wrangler to me. I'll take it.....I guess :poke:

Chris

Keep the car. There are too many in very high positions to ever let Obama change any thing that will effect the oil. The oil business has ups and downs but is like the stock market, it always comes back and has always been there. Your gonna take a big hit on the car so sell the truck and put a hitch on the Shelby to pull your 6 by 8 trailer and boat.

Keep the car. There are too many in very high positions to ever let Obama change any thing that will effect the oil. The oil business has ups and downs but is like the stock market, it always comes back and has always been there. Your gonna take a big hit on the car so sell the truck and put a hitch on the Shelby to pull your 6 by 8 trailer and boat.
He can sell his car if he wants-it is disgusting how people tear into someone who asked a civil question. If you get someone who is going the wrong direction on your question ignore the answer even if it kills the post- which it does most of the time. Good luck selling your car and try another site to let as many people know as possible. Your life is your own business and do not let them take you down their road of sarcasm.

The problem with this for sale thread is that the poster threw politics into his mix. He did it and that's his choice.

I knew there would be some fall out after reading his reason for selling his car:

I am selling it to clear out what I owe on my boat and truck that way when Obama takes office and I lose my job I owe no money therefore can take a crappy job to feed my family

Archived