TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SVT Cobra Club on Track at Carolina Motorsports Park

Cobrabitn

March 14-15, 2009

SVT Cobra Club on Track at Carolina Motorsports Park

Kershaw, South Carolina

Hosted by SVT Cobra Mustang Club at Carolina Motorsports Park. Event hours are 7:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m. with check-in running 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.. Registration fee is $350.00 (pre-registration $325.00 before before March 1, 2009). Come and join the SCMC for some high speed fun at Carolina Motorsports Park. Just think your SVT Cobra, Shelby, Mustang or Ford (other makes ,too) in a safe controlled environment where you can learn the capabilities of your car. In class and in car instruction is available for novice participants. For more information, call Tony Sorrentino at 803.371.0725 or email tony@svtcobraclub.com or call Burke Dawson at 919.291.0662 or email bdbadcobra@hotmail.com or visit the website at http://www.svtcobraclub.com

• 3 weeks later...

Bitn ~ I've been informally lobbying TS/SAI for a "Southeast" event, since most of their events are pretty far away from these parts.

Have you guys at the SVT Cobra Club given thought to possibly hooking up with TS and Mr. Shelby to put on a really big event?

I think it would be a great time...

Keith

I'd like to see TS and SAI come out to our VIR event in May and have a big bash for the SCMC's tenth anniversary. I don't think many Shelby owners realize that the SCMC is a SVT Cobra/Shelby GT 500 club. Our shows are open to all Fords and our track time is open to all makes.

If we could get the event to fill with SVTs, Shelbys, Mustangs, and Fords then I'd be happy to see this happen. I've talked to Sharon and Robert last year about it but I do not know what their plans are for this upcoming year.

My idea was to have a SVT Cobra/Shelby, Mustang, & Ford meet at Virginia International Raceway with a car show, banquet, parade laps, on track event, and vendors. We'd be de;lighted to do this if TS and SAI is interested. Both clubs could set up booths for membership drives and merchandise just like they did this year in June.

Please check our website www.svtcobraclub.com for other events we hold in the southeast like our shows in:

Atlanta, GA

Winston-Salem, NC

Charlotte, NC

Kershaw, SC

Rockingham, NC

post-13283-1230253346_thumb.jpg

post-13283-1230253367_thumb.jpg

post-13283-1230253377_thumb.jpg

post-13283-1230253346_thumb.jpg

post-13283-1230253367_thumb.jpg

post-13283-1230253377_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...