TEAM SHELBY FORUM

reliable oklahoma service depts

awwbud

I had my tranny, clutch and flywheel replaced at United Ford South in Tulsa. I think they are at 91st and Memorial. One of the members here (Leonard95) works there if I'm not mistaken. I had no complaints with them. If you're closer to OKC, you might try to get some feedback about Reynolds Ford. They are in OKC and Norman. I haven't had anything done there, but they are a President's Award Winner, as was United Ford South in Tulsa. Hope this helps.

Hello,

Own an 09 GT 500...was wondering if anyone knew of any trustworthy / reliable dealers who know what they're doing regarding GT 500 service and repair in oklahoma...thanks!

If you're anywhere close to El Reno, Diffee is where I would go. The shop foreman is Martin Webb. Talk to him or ask for Rob Williams. Tell them Jeff (the OSU orange Shelby guy) sent you. They'll take good care of your car and you can trust them.

If you're anywhere close to El Reno, Diffee is where I would go. The shop foreman is Martin Webb. Talk to him or ask for Rob Williams. Tell them Jeff (the OSU orange Shelby guy) sent you. They'll take good care of your car and you can trust them.

What about Joe Cooper Ford in MWC? That's where I'm located.

I learned my lesson with Joe Cooper and Reynolds. I'll never go back. Granted I don't have a Shelby, but I feel better going to other specialty shops where they are only working on a few cars at a time and usually do a better job than big name places.

You might try Vance in Guthrie. Not sure about the service dept. but the sales department was very respectful and courteous.

Speaking of specialty shops, if it's just regular maintenance or especially mods then take it to PSE Superchargers in Edmond. Ed Martinez takes very good care of mine! He has done all of the work on it, suspension mods, cai, porting, exhaust, brakes, everything except the clutch/flywheel TSB. I trust him enough to even let him drive it on the track.

Archived