TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My NAIAS Press Kit Came Today

NVWSSV

Opened the mailbox today and bam, it was Christmas again. The Ford Press Kit is in mint condition, even still in an unopened and sealed plastic bag. This will definitely be going to the Shelby Children’s Foundation for a signature.

THANK YOU ROBERT :)

P.S. Sorry, no pics right now. My camera is off on a trip without me.

Opened the mailbox today and bam, it was Christmas again. The Ford Press Kit is in mint condition, even still in an unopened and sealed plastic bag. This will definitely be going to the Shelby Children’s Foundation for a signature.

THANK YOU ROBERT :)

P.S. Sorry, no pics right now. My camera is off on a trip without me.

Robert,

I apologize. I received my kit a couple of days ago. It came the same way that /\ his did..

Thank you very much

Mark

Robert,

Recieved my press kit today, thanks. I like mrsuds idea of having it signed by Mr Shelby. Not sure how to go about that? any help ?

Thanks ,George !

Crazyhorse beat me to it. It costs a $100 donation plus shipping. I would recommend this way because you get a certificate of authenticity with it. Nobody can call the signature a fake.

That's the way I getting mine..

I also bought one from Robert @ $49.99.

Then I looked at eBay and bought one for $5.71 plus shipping and another one for $ .99 plus shipping. So now I have three 2006 Media Kits to go with the 2005 Press Kit I bought last year.

Now all I have to get is the car. That will come later.

Dakota :P

Hi Robert,

Received my Press Kit Yesterday, Ontario Canada. Awesome!!

Don't know if I should even open it as it's sealed in plastic.

I put my plate in the mail to you on Tuesday.

Thanks, :)

Dave.

Dave,

What did the blank purchase agreement consist of???

Have you talked to your dealer lately?

KingCobra.

Dave,

What did the blank purchase agreement consist of???

Have you talked to your dealer lately?

KingCobra.

If I wasn't at work, I'd Post my Purchase Agreement.

I guess I shouldn't actually be calling it Blank.

It describes the car as an 07 Ford SVT GT500 and the Purchase Price states; Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)

That's it. No VIN, no Colour, no Options, no Anything........

My Salesman contacted me just before Christmas to let me know that I'd been bumped up to #1 on their List. We talked again last week in which he stated that he and the Sales Manager pulled out all the Purchase Agreements for the Shelby and 'officially' sorted them out. Still #1.

If I wasn't at work, I'd Post my Purchase Agreement.

I guess I shouldn't actually be calling it Blank.

It describes the car as an 07 Ford SVT GT500 and the Purchase Price states; Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)

That's it. No VIN, no Colour, no Options, no Anything........

My Salesman contacted me just before Christmas to let me know that I'd been bumped up to #1 on their List. We talked again last week in which he stated that he and the Sales Manager pulled out all the Purchase Agreements for the Shelby and 'officially' sorted them out. Still #1.

Thanks, and........

Get to work Dave!!!!!

KingCobra.

Archived