TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby SGT 20 inch Razor Part Number

The Sheriff

Here is another. I looked into buying a spare set this summer and was told by everyone on this earth that they end of life'd (EOL) them. I guess they either started making them again or some people have been holding on to them.

Anyway, check out eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20-Inch-Sil...ies#ht_3332wt_0

EDIT:

Actually, after reading deeper into this eBay ad, they say these wheels are for the 95-04 Mustang so they are not the right set. Will keep searching.

Here is another. I looked into buying a spare set this summer and was told by everyone on this earth that they end of life'd (EOL) them. I guess they either started making them again or some people have been holding on to them.

Anyway, check out eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20-Inch-Sil...ies#ht_3332wt_0

EDIT:

Actually, after reading deeper into this eBay ad, they say these wheels are for the 95-04 Mustang so they are not the right set. Will keep searching.

Adam,

Thanks for all your help. If I see you driving 90 MPH down the Mass Turnpike I will have to give you a ticket for driving too slow.

The Sheriff

I can't get enough of these wheels. I think they are absolutely beautiful...

Yeah but you're biased! heh

Here are a few I took today with my latest exterior mods... Silver Racing louvers, painted mirrors, Shelby GT500 hood and front bumper kit. :D

shelby06.jpg

shelby07.jpg

shelby08.jpg

I can't get enough of this front end!

shelby09.jpg

• 1 month later...
Adam,

Thanks for all your help. If I see you driving 90 MPH down the Mass Turnpike I will have to give you a ticket for driving too slow.

The Sheriff

If you see me on the pike, I'm doing 65. It's the on ramps that I'm doing 115.

What town you live in?

If you see me on the pike, I'm doing 65. It's the on ramps that I'm doing 115.

What town you live in?

Hi,

I'm not really a sheriff. I'm not even from Mass. I live in Rome, New York. I own a 2007 Shelby Gt (07SGT3380) white auto which I bought at Rome Ford Lincoln Mercury.

• 7 years later...

Archived