TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cars & Coffee

HORSBYT

Wow, that's a cool idea - I wish my local Starbucks would do that! In fact, Starbucks could probably increase business a fair amount that way!

Wow, that's a cool idea - I wish my local Starbucks would do that! In fact, Starbucks could probably increase business a fair amount that way!

You can thank Ford and Mazda, B) it's in their parking lot, as far as I can tell, Starbucks coffee is sold there, but htas about it.

I will probably go out to C & C tomorrow, but the Shelby is getting a new set of upgraded rods and a few other tricks to be ready for CS 86 :yup: and my 'Shelby' Rampage it too ugly to show there :unsure: Paint and body are last on the build list...

I'll wear my Team Shelby shirt so flag me down if you see me walking around with my 6 YO son Horsbyt B)

Alan

Speaking of Coffee........my wife still cannot believe I would not let her in the car with a cup of coffee in her hand. Yes it had a top. No she was not going to be given an opportunity to possibly spill in the Shelby.

:hysterical:

My wife still refuses to sit in our Shelby............ :D

Hey, it was nice meeting the couple of TS members there. Sorry, it takes me a couple of times to remember names. I had a great time and was impressed with the turnout. I'll probably try to make it a couple times a month.

Plus, I didn't have a car there to show so that doesn't help ;) Got lot's of work to do before CS 86 ya know B)...

Alan

• 3 weeks later...

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showpost.php...postcount=27395

"Check point #2 is in front of Sunset Ford at 6:00 a.m. I think for Koji and George this is ideal. Check point #1 is across from the now closed Ricky & Ronnies next to a Ted's Burger stand. This is good for Jed, TacoBill, Fly and Steve we usually me here at 5:30 a.m. Steve try not to drive into the parking lot bumper"

"The one in Westminster?"

Yep!

Sunny and nice but COLD this morning! My son and I were trolling thru the ranks on our Razor Scooters. It's easy to cover more ground that way ;) I did see a few Shelby shits/hats but didn't strike up much conversation :mellow:

Alan

The only member I met was Steve (FormerGmc);

My car was the Red with Black Stripes Coupe in the second row.............

Walked by the group Shelby cars on the left when you guys were gone.........

Had a good morning with my Son and he polished my Weels...Money up front of course :hysterical:

Who noticed the blue 53' Corvette "NOMAD"????????????

The only member I met was Steve (FormerGmc);

My car was the Red with Black Stripes Coupe in the second row.............

Walked by the group Shelby cars on the left when you guys were gone.........

Had a good morning with my Son and he polished my Weels...Money up front of course :hysterical:

Who noticed the blue 53' Corvette "NOMAD"????????????

Well.... I saw your car and I also spoke with Steve....for quite some time actually. Sorry we missed each other. I did see that Corvette Nomad??!!! A friend I was with said, "Did Chevy make a Corvette Wagon?!!" :headscratch:

We'll see ya again soon. I plan on trying to make it out there once a month.

Archived