TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHE FINALLY ARRIVED!!!!!

jsg1518

post-22028-1227800788_thumb.jpgCar finally arrived ,she'll be home tomorrow. Now I'm happy

Congrats on your brand new 3,920 Lb. bouncing baby girl!!!! ;)

Have fun, assuming you are not in a part of the country with temps below 55 degrees; otherwise wait for the warm weather, these cars do not do well in cold weather AT ALL....

A big fat Howdy from the great state of Texas. WOW! You figured out the fastest color. Was this by luck or design? Congratulations, you are going to love your car. As was noted above, if you have stock tires, they don't like cold weather very much so be careful and if you get on it a little hard it and you hear and feel horrible bouncingcoming from the rear end, it's not just your car. What they don't tell you about these cars is something we call "Wheel Hop" There is plenty of stuff on the forum on how to fix the problem. Take a number when you say that this should have been fixed when it came from the factory. We all have. It's really isn't a problem unless you hard launch, so take it easy for a while.

Beautiful car.

post-22028-1227800788_thumb.jpgCar finally arrived ,she'll be home tomorrow. Now I'm happy

congrats and welcome to team shelby. sitting there, that car reminds me of the germany commercial when it is uncovered at the shipping dock. still replay it occasionally.

enjoy.

Thanks guys, I just got her home late yesterday. She is now safe and sound in her new home. Cant get to pictures due to traveling cause of the holiday(visiting the wife's family). All I can say is it is amazing, I owned alot of corvettes in the past, most resent sale was my 2007 convertible. I have always loved muscle cars and when I got this one it was just a whole different excitement than the vette. Not saying the vette is a bad car just saying it is a whole different animal and as far as the shelby, I have a feeling she wont let me ever look back. Pictures to come!!

Archived