TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm Getting Bummed..........

I just got my 40th detailed yesterday and put her away for the winter :cry:

I'm already feeling bummed out and wondering what to do to pass the time.

Welcome your thoughts!!

i feel for you mine still has plates on but as soon as the ranger gets it's TSB it's storage policy time. even worse mine has been down for two months with the clutch TSB and really needs a road trip but, there is snow in the passes on I-5 so no CA trip till July sigh!! if we were bears we could just snooze til the snow was gone.

I just got my 40th detailed yesterday and put her away for the winter :cry:

I'm already feeling bummed out and wondering what to do to pass the time.

Welcome your thoughts!!

That blows. If it makes you feel any better I'll drive mine all winter here in San Jose. (except when it rains)

I'll try and represent the Torch Red Brotherhood well.

Youre in VA and put it away already? I drove mine today; it was a nice day here in CT.

During the winter I keep it on the battery maintenance, and then on those few good days when the roads are dry, I take it for a spin.

Youre in VA and put it away already? I drove mine today; it was a nice day here in CT.

During the winter I keep it on the battery maintenance, and then on those few good days when the roads are dry, I take it for a spin.

I had the same question. It was about 40 here in NY yesterday and today, but it was sunny and dry. I been crusin' around town all day. :happy feet: As long as the roads are dry and no chance of rain or snow, I'll be drivin' all winter. :peelout:

Last winter I put the battery tender on and then covered the car. I basically didn't see it for a couple of months. I think this winter I'm going to leave it uncovered so that whenever I go into the garage I can at least see it. I hate winter in the mountains.

Archived