TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TRIVIA: FREE PAIR OF SEMA 1:64 SCALE MODELS

robertlane

TRIVIA QUESTION

We have two sets of Shelby SEMA 2008 1:64 scale models to give away. Only 1,000 of these were made and given away at SEMA in Las Vegas last month.

post36799.jpg

One set for Team Shelby Club members.

AND

One set for Team Shelby Forum members.

Answer this trivia question via PM to me. We'll draw a winner from the correct answers. You can only win one set. PLEASE: If you won something recently, give someone else a chance to win this.

? What famous movie producer designed the paint scheme for Allen Grant's Shelby Cobra ?

TRIVIA QUESTION

We have two sets of Shelby SEMA 2008 1:64 scale models to give away. Only 1,000 of these were made and given away at SEMA in Las Vegas last month.

post36799.jpg

One set for Team Shelby Club members.

AND

One set for Team Shelby Forum members.

Answer this trivia question via PM to me. We'll draw a winner from the correct answers. You can only win one set. PLEASE: If you won something recently, give someone else a chance to win this.

? What famous movie producer designed the paint scheme for Allen Grant's Shelby Cobra ?

I won the 427 shirt, so I couldn't play... :cry:

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone received their prize yet?

Interesting that this got posted when it did. I was going to PM Robert to see if they've been shipped. I haven't gotten mine yet either. Maybe they're waiting for the mod shop to finish the upgrades on the Super Snake...or maybe they're going to have Carroll sign them for us...hey, a guy can dream, can't he?

Archived