TEAM SHELBY FORUM

good web site for ordering ford parts cheap

jcaruso

i had to order some parts for wife's navi and found this guy. names ed he's a parts guy for parr ford. great guy to talk to. know's his stuff top notch customer service. prices cant be beat. web site is thinkpartsguy.com or ftepartsguy.com phone # 1-360-616-6749. just some fyi for you guys. dont know if this is the right spot for this but just figured i'd pass it on.. :happy feet:

TeamFord.com has great internet prices.

http://www.teamford.com/?http://www.teamfordparts.com

sorry for the double post. i have a pc in my work truck and sometimes it double loads the page when connection is not that good. thanks for the info on that site. although i just tried the same part # with them and they were more expensive. maybe some of there prices will be cheaper. still nice to have more then 1..

sorry for the double post. i have a pc in my work truck and sometimes it double loads the page when connection is not that good. thanks for the info on that site. although i just tried the same part # with them and they were more expensive. maybe some of there prices will be cheaper. still nice to have more then 1..

No problem, I deleted the other one.

i had to order some parts for wife's navi and found this guy. names ed he's a parts guy for parr ford. great guy to talk to. know's his stuff top notch customer service. prices cant be beat. web site is thinkpartsguy.com or ftepartsguy.com phone # 1-360-616-6749. just some fyi for you guys. dont know if this is the right spot for this but just figured i'd pass it on.. :happy feet:

Hilbish Ford Motor Company in Kannapolis N.C. has great prices on Ford Racing Parts (800-849-0233). Ask for John in parts. Quality service.

Give them a call and compare prices with other quotes on parts.

Bob

Archived