TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What a colour!

Scott SVT GUY

I'm getting Rod's car ready for delivery and decided to get it waxed.So I go to pick it up and that Grabber Orange went 3 dimentional.What a beautiful colour!It looks so much like a Boss 302.It litterly took my breath away.I am partial to Orange as my Harley is Orange but I must say it looks fantastic in that colour,it gave me the same effect as the 93 limited edition LX in that striking yellow.Ol Bortnick should be happy to say the least,great colour,I'm jealous.!!! Scott

I'm getting Rod's car ready for delivery and decided to get it waxed.So I go to pick it up and that Grabber Orange went 3 dimentional.What a beautiful colour!It looks so much like a Boss 302.It litterly took my breath away.I am partial to Orange as my Harley is Orange but I must say it looks fantastic in that colour,it gave me the same effect as the 93 limited edition LX in that striking yellow.Ol Bortnick should be happy to say the least,great colour,I'm jealous.!!! Scott

Scott: GO is an awesome color. I changed my order specifically after seeing all of BonDoc's photos. The car takes on many different looks in the shade / sunlight. I went and looked at a GT in person and loved it. +1. +1,+1,+1.Thumbs Up Dude. :rockon:

+1, Brother.....

G.O. is the "sleeper" color in the GT500.... underrated in photos...but has a great, classic, mean look!

+1, Brother.....

G.O. is the "sleeper" color in the GT500.... underrated in photos...but has a great, classic, mean look!

Doc: Today I went ito the dealership to get a price on some stripes for my wifes GT/CS and lone behold in the lobby was a Grabber Orange GT with A black stripe kit on it. It has the GT appearence package (scoop) on it like wifeys car. My wife wants the stripes for her White car. The black stripes on the Grabber looks great, I wonder why they did not make that a choice for the GT500 ? The white is just as stunning.

Doc: Today I went ito the dealership to get a price on some stripes for my wifes GT/CS and lone behold in the lobby was a Grabber Orange GT with A black stripe kit on it. It has the GT appearence package (scoop) on it like wifeys car. My wife wants the stripes for her White car. The black stripes on the Grabber looks great, I wonder why they did not make that a choice for the GT500 ? The white is just as stunning.

Rob-

did you get any pics? i'd love to see that combo.

Rob-

did you get any pics? i'd love to see that combo.

Doc: Just finished a night out having dinner with wifey and that grabber car came up again :bandance: , and I suggested that we go and look at the stripes on that Grabber car tomorrow, so I will snap a couple photos and post them.

Rob

Doc: Just finished a night out having dinner with wifey and that grabber car came up again :bandance: , and I suggested that we go and look at the stripes on that Grabber car tomorrow, so I will snap a couple photos and post them.

Rob

I'd love to see them as well,the Black stripe should accent the Cobra dark grill,I wonder why Ford never came out with that option,maybe next year.Scott

I'd love to see them as well,the Black stripe should accent the Cobra dark grill,I wonder why Ford never came out with that option,maybe next year.Scott

The photos of the Grabber Orange GT with the factory stripes added to it by the dealer have been posted in my wifes 1st post asking for comments on the stripes. I think the post is titled "To stripe or not to stripe". She is heming and hawing on weather or not to have them put on. I suggested to her that she get some feed back from you folks to help her make her in her decision. The stripes cost $298.00 from the dealer. Here is the GO GT. The GO is an AWESOME color!!!!!!

The photos of the Grabber Orange GT with the factory stripes added to it by the dealer have been posted in my wifes 1st post asking for comments on the stripes. I think the post is titled "To stripe or not to stripe". She is heming and hawing on weather or not to have them put on. I suggested to her that she get some feed back from you folks to help her make her in her decision. The stripes cost $298.00 from the dealer. Here is the GO GT. The GO is an AWESOME color!!!!!!

I love that combo, Rob.....

Only thing is that I would probably continue the stripes all the way down the front and back.

thanks for the pics!

Does the toilet water swirl the other direction? :wacko:

No No No, they have a supercharger in the toilets, that shoots a blast of air so quickly that no water is needed whatsoever. You can even pre-program the toilet to beep at a certian point to make sure you have removed yourself from the orface, in case your eyes are closed and you cant se the light, I mean lite. :hysterical:

Don't get me wrong, I'm a grabber orange guy and ordered a GO with white stripes. GO with black just doesn't look right on the new Shelby (for me).

08140027.jpg

http://hometown.aol.com/boss494/myhomepage/index.html

http://hometown.aol.com/rb302/BOSS429PROJECT

Wow - Nice collection of GO Stangs. So now you will have 4. The White Stripes on the GT500 do look great, I have to agree. Black should of been a choice IMO.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a grabber orange guy and ordered a GO with white stripes. GO with black just doesn't look right on the new Shelby (for me).

08140027.jpg

Okay, I'm officially jealous now! What was that commandment: "thou shalt not covet thy forum member's cars..."? :baby:

08140027.jpg

Fantastic picture of your cars it's going on my screen saver.Thanks Scott

I must say I don't like the partial stripes,a full Shelby stripe over the hood and bumpers is the only way to go in my books.Thanks Scott

Archived