TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Replacement stripes for a GT500 Bumper?

DLONGHOFER

Does anyone know how to get just a partial set of stripes to go over my front bumper? The first owner of the car put the front license plate bracket on .....I want it gone....looks terrible!! There are two very big holes in the bumper and thru the stripes....repairing the bumper is no problem but where can I get the stripes without buying the whole kit from Ford $$$$$$$.

thanks as always!

Does anyone know how to get just a partial set of stripes to go over my front bumper? The first owner of the car put the front license plate bracket on .....I want it gone....looks terrible!! There are two very big holes in the bumper and thru the stripes....repairing the bumper is no problem but where can I get the stripes without buying the whole kit from Ford $$$$$$$.

thanks as always!

I used www.itspaint.com for a perfect match for my Super Snake hood with vista blue stripes.Ask for Chris.

thanks as always!

Another option that is available is pre-painted bumper plugs to fill the holes for now.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...6&hl=bumper

I am in the process of doing the same thing!

I was going to remove the 2 stripes on the front and top of the bumper then fill the holes with a epoxy bumper repair kit I picked up at an auto body supply store.

Then I'll sand down the epoxy and re stripe, the directions are on the package. The product is, SEM # 68422.

I have been shopping for the bumper stripes and there about $190.00, kinda pricey.

Still looking for stripes. :rolleyes:

I am in the process of doing the same thing!

I was going to remove the 2 stripes on the front and top of the bumper then fill the holes with a epoxy bumper repair kit I picked up at an auto body supply store.

Then I'll sand down the epoxy and re stripe, the directions are on the package. The product is, SEM # 68422.

I have been shopping for the bumper stripes and there about $190.00, kinda pricey.

Still looking for stripes. :rolleyes:

Send me a PM with what color you want and Ill see what I can get them for.

MM

Archived