TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bad batch of valve stems on 2007 Fords

Slabo

Thanks will check. Is there a TSB, or a recall out about these?

No recalls were mentioned on the show and the Ford statement was that it was not a big concern. Then the show went on the say that at least one fatal accident is attributed to a bad stem. Never guess what vehicle this was on? Yup, Ford Explorer. The investigator had their Crown Vic checked and it had a cracked stem. Apparently Discount Tire had received a bunch of these stems as well. They were talking over a 1,000,000+ bad stems.

Ford + ANYTHING related to tire failure = someone should get shot over it.

Totally amazing; although, I am not surprised. Where's the management here?

MANAGEMENT ! Oh they are all on their corporate jets going to Washington to get some more money so they can buy better products. :rant:

We have much choice ??? With all the union wage hungry bastards wanting more and more, items have to be made elsewhere, but I do agree with you, most China stuff is crap

I did this lil' test a few weeks back. Right now as you're reading this, have a look around at all the objects that are on your desk and around you. Where is your stuff made?

We have much choice ??? With all the union wage hungry bastards wanting more and more, items have to be made elsewhere, but I do agree with you, most China stuff is crap

Some of you young whittersnapper's don't know that Jap stuff use to be crap. Their cars would be a good one

if they got 1k down the road without a repair. Now 300k is common. My Ford didn't didn't make it 3k.

I wonder if the Chinaese and Ford is sleeping in the same bed.

Some of you young whittersnapper's don't know that Jap stuff use to be crap. Their cars would be a good one

if they got 1k down the road without a repair. Now 300k is common. My Ford didn't didn't make it 3k.

I wonder if the Chinaese and Ford is sleeping in the same bed.

Thanks for the compliment but I'm not that young, and most China stuff is crap. What's your point, Jap stuff is good (best cars, electronics, etc...) so don't understand what you're saying

Archived