TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Signed GT hood from GT-H For Sale

ArcticCat

This hood was removed from one of the GT's used to be converted into Shelby GT-H (Hertz Rent a Racer)

Im told there were only 500 of the GT-H's built, and only 300 of the removed hoods were signed by Carrol Shelby.

I won this in a raffle last year at Mustang Alley/ Woodward Dream Cruise. I do not have the room for it, it has been sitting in my spare bedroom for the past year. I need the room and so it must go.

$500 or best offer, you pick up or pay shipping. I live in Mid Michigan.

#103 of #300.

Signed by Carrol with a large gold Shrapie. Commerative plaque has been fixed to the hood by CS Motors.

gth.jpg

gth2.jpg

gth3.jpg

kbayard@hotmail.com

Will go on the big online auction site if no interest is shown in the next 2 weeks.

Ken

This hood was removed from one of the GT's used to be converted into Shelby GT-H (Hertz Rent a Racer)

Im told there were only 500 of the GT-H's built, and only 300 of the removed hoods were signed by Carrol Shelby.

I won this in a raffle last year at Mustang Alley/ Woodward Dream Cruise. I do not have the room for it, it has been sitting in my spare bedroom for the past year. I need the room and so it must go.

$500 or best offer, you pick up or pay shipping. I live in Mid Michigan.

#103 of #300.

Signed by Carrol with a large gold Shrapie. Commerative plaque has been fixed to the hood by CS Motors.

gth.jpg

gth2.jpg

gth3.jpg

kbayard@hotmail.com

Will go on the big online auction site if no interest is shown in the next 2 weeks.

Ken

I'll offer you $375 for it, if you don't receive any better offers.

HSURB

Archived