TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT fog light kit

Anyone hear any new information concerning the must anticipated, much delayed, fog light kit for our cars. If they don't offer one soon, I am going to change my grill. I believe the CS6 grill has driving lights.

Fog light kit?

ahhhhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha(breath)

aaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Expect introduction of the "much anticipated" kit around the time of next Beatles album.

:happy feet:

Fog light kit?

ahhhhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha(breath)

aaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Expect introduction of the "much anticipated" kit around the time of next Beatles album.

:happy feet:

Well, you never know. GNR finally released their album "Chinese Democracy" today after only 14 years in the making.

Edited to correct band as pointed out.

Anyone hear any new information concerning the must anticipated, much delayed, fog light kit for our cars. If they don't offer one soon, I am going to change my grill. I believe the CS6 grill has driving lights.

I am ordering the CS6 grill today. I really like the look. I assume the install was pretty straight forward?

i dont know....no offense but the CS6 grill screams 6 CYLINDER. though i do like the looks.

i just prefer the billet with the tribar emblem.

I was a little leary about going with the CS6 grille at first for the same reason. I originally wanted the lower bezels with brake ducts and driving lights, but since nobody could get a straight answer as to when they would be available, I went with the CS6 grille. I'm glad I did. I like the look, especially with the clear corner lenses.

We have got to keep up the inquiries on the Fog Light Kit! Seems like the more we aggravate, the quicker it

will get done. Look at the hood scoop issue ... we aggravated and aggravated and finally something got done!

Hopefully this issue will play out in the same way ... HOPEFULLY! SO KEEP UP THE INQUIRIES!

Kevin

07SGT2591

i dont know....no offense but the CS6 grill screams 6 CYLINDER. though i do like the looks.

doesn't bother me if someone thinks it's a 6 banger...they'll be the the surpised one when the lite turns green. Personally, I like the look and was tired of waiting and waiting....also, I think you get better use of the lights when mounted in the grille vs. being low. JMO....Craig

I had the lower grille and fogs installed at SAI prior to delivery-all of the grief you guys are going through to get them is making me glad I waited a little longer for the car. For what it's worth, though---it looks sweet once you get it on there. :drool:

I had the lower grille and fogs installed at SAI prior to delivery-all of the grief you guys are going through to get them is making me glad I waited a little longer for the car. For what it's worth, though---it looks sweet once you get it on there. :drool:

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah......Rub it in why don't ya? JK

The CS grille is also the grille for the 8 CYLINDER, less publicized, CS8. I think it looks nice but I have seen a couple cars where the

S H E L B Y letters look like they are sagging. Done right, I think it looks great.

The CS grille is also the grille for the 8 CYLINDER, less publicized, CS8. I think it looks nice but I have seen a couple cars where the

S H E L B Y letters look like they are sagging. Done right, I think it looks great.

The reason the SHELBY letters look like they're sagging is because they give you a flat backing plate to hold the letters in the grille. When you try to attach them to the curved grille, the plate follows that curve, and letters come out looking sagged in the middle. If Shelby would have supplied a backing plate that followed the natural curve of the grille, it probably would have looked better. I tried to tweak mine as much as possible when I did my install, but they still came out slightly curved.

So did I ....until the dealer I ordered the car from decided he wanted 50k for the car.

After telling him to stick the car .....well you know......

Ended up buying #2502 off a showroom floor.

So, I paid for them, but dont have them. :banghead:

do have a lower grill after waiting months, thanks SPP! (I think!)

dont care for the fog lights in the upper grill, large or small.

So did I ....until the dealer I ordered the car from decided he wanted 50k for the car.

After telling him to stick the car .....well you know......

Ended up buying #2502 off a showroom floor.

So, I paid for them, but dont have them. :banghead:

do have a lower grill after waiting months, thanks SPP! (I think!)

Grasshopper, you need to relax and find your center.

1095905617_filingcabinet.jpg

My thoughts exactly. Very glad I got it done at the mod shop prior to delivery. Sorry this isn't a quicker process.

All,

I noticed you can order the driving/fog lights....... ordered mine yesterday from Shelby Performance Parts:

5S3Z-2K004/5-GT - GT Brake Duct Bezels $149.95

5S3Z-15200 - PIAA Driving Lights $219.95

Just an FYI!

Just because you can order it, doesn't mean it's actually in stock.

Archived