TEAM SHELBY FORUM

On order, but no car yet?

Alloy Dave

Dave where is this list? Am I missing something?

Ok, let me start my response by saying "I am a smart ass", so don't take me too seriously.

Now, you asked two questions.

Answer 1 - It's in a picture in post #1...the very beginning.

Answer 2 - Yes :hysterical:

Dave

Thanks, Dave.

Fornight = 2 weeks, 14 days, 336 hours, or if you like, 20,160 minutes :hysterical:

Did you say fornicate? Wash your mouth out with soap. :censored:

I've corrected your color. :party:

Dave

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, let me start my response by saying "I am a smart ass", so don't take me too seriously.

Now, you asked two questions.

Answer 1 - It's in a picture in post #1...the very beginning.

Answer 2 - Yes :hysterical:

Dave

Did you say fornicate? Wash your mouth out with soap. :censored:

I've corrected your color. :party:

Dave

PEOPLE, PEOPLE, PEOPLE

Just relax.... Dave is doing this as a favor & doesn't get paid to do this,.

Give the Man a Break

I wonder about you guys. First it was trunk monkey, then it was the kitty in the ceiling, then rpretzel has feline Rambo, and now it's slice and dice pac-man heads. :sos:

Dave

..Dave, just wait till you see my next cute cat; I am just waiting for the "right" occasion. :hysterical:

My wife is right, I am spending wayyyyyyy too much time on the internet :doh:

Ok, this thread is not meant to depress anyone, but we lose track of who doesn't yet have their cars. I'd like to only include those who have a firm order...not those who are waiting for ADMs to go away. So...post your first name, coupe or vert, order month, and color here if you have a Shelby on order but don't have it yet....and let's see how many of us there are. I'll update the list and we'll keep it going...at least for a little while.

P.S. Many thanks to Rodney for creating the spreadsheet. Rodney, I ended up pasting this into my paint shop photo album software and saving it as a .jpg file. Hope everyone can read it.

Members with an order, but no car:

post-3382-1162352772_thumb.jpg

For those of you on the list, let me know when you get your car and I'll enter a received date or remove you.

Dave

Edited 10/23/06 - Updated with new names, sorted by order month.

Edited 10/24/06 - Updated with new names, sorted by order month.

Edited 10/25/06 - Updated with new names, sorted by order month (also fixed rpretzel color :hysterical: )

Edited 10/31/06 - Sprint2000 is the first one to have a delivery date from this list...woo hoo.

Dave,

Put me on this long and sad list.

165MPHGT500; Jeff; August; Vista Blue/Tungsten; Coupe; VIN# Issued 9/23/06

Thanks,

Dave,

Put me on this long and sad list.

165MPHGT500; Jeff; August; Vista Blue/Tungsten; Coupe; VIN# Issued 9/23/06

Thanks,

Jeff

Ordered: August

VIN#: September 23

Built: October 16

Last Maint: October 17

Released from plant: October 17

Ship Date: None yet

Original Dealer ETA: October 31,2006; No new ETA

Will do...at next edit...I'm trying to limit to about 2 edits/week

Terry (aka Dave or vice versa :hysterical: ),

How about adding a column which indicates whether the car was ordered from a non-SVT/non-PA dealer?

My car was ordered from such a dealer.

I was told I'd get it before Christmas, but I just don't see that happening after reading numerous stories about long delivery times. I still don't have a VIN so I'm not holding my breath. Given that it's about to snow here, I guess I don't mind if I need to wait a little longer. As long as I still get it by early spring next year. :happy feet:

How about adding a column which indicates whether the car was ordered from a non-SVT/non-PA dealer?

I was told I'd get it before Christmas, but I just don't see that happening after reading numerous stories about long delivery times. I still don't have a VIN so I'm not holding my breath. Given that it's about to snow here, I guess I don't mind if I need to wait a little longer. As long as I still get it by early spring next year. :happy feet:

I think adding the dealer type is a great idea. I ordered from a tiny non-SVT/non-PA dealer way out in the sticks.

If feel for you on the long wait. I've been a very angry little man since I placed my order in March, but I'm coming to terms with my expected Q2, 2007 delivery for the same reason as you...The car would probably just sit in the garage all winter anyway, so might as well wait 'til spring. OK, so I haven't really come to terms with it. It's all just a self rationalization techique that I'm using to keep myself from cutting loose Machine Gun Kitty on the world. :hysterical:

I think adding the dealer type is a great idea. I ordered from a tiny non-SVT/non-PA dealer way out in the sticks.

If feel for you on the long wait. I've been a very angry little man since I placed my order in March, but I'm coming to terms with my expected Q2, 2007 delivery for the same reason as you...The car would probably just sit in the garage all winter anyway, so might as well wait 'til spring. OK, so I haven't really come to terms with it. It's all just a self rationalization techique that I'm using to keep myself from cutting loose Machine Gun Kitty on the world. :hysterical:

Also you don't have to make them payments right now, before christmas!

Refer to post #95. :hysterical:

When I get some free time I can modify it. :rant:

Dave

• 1 month later...

Thanks Ken. I can only post the info people give me. One guy left out so much info I didn't even add him. He simply said "I have a red/white one coming" or something like that. :fan: You'll be "fixed" in the next update in a day or two.

Dave

Dave,

You can take me off the waiting list. Mine came in Saturday and was delivered to my house Saturday afternoon while I was out of town. I put 25 miles on it Sunday night when I got back from a business trip. It is unbelievable and well worth the wait.

Ken

Dave,

You can take me off the waiting list. Mine came in Saturday and was delivered to my house Saturday afternoon while I was out of town. I put 25 miles on it Sunday night when I got back from a business trip. It is unbelievable and well worth the wait.

Ken

Congratulations kayjay! :happy feet: Pictures?

CC

Dave,

Ken

Congrats, Ken! Let's see some pics, then get out and drive it. :shift:

:happy feet: :hyper: :happy feet: :hyper: :happy feet:

Ok, this thread is not meant to depress anyone, but we lose track of who doesn't yet have their cars. I'd like to only include those who have a firm order...not those who are waiting for ADMs to go away. So...post your first name, coupe or vert, order month, and color here if you have a Shelby on order but don't have it yet....and let's see how many of us there are. I'll update the list and we'll keep it going...at least for a little while.

P.S. Many thanks to Rodney for creating the spreadsheet. Rodney, I ended up pasting this into my paint shop photo album software and saving it as a .jpg file. Hope everyone can read it.

Members with an order, but no car:

post-3382-1162352772_thumb.jpg

For those of you on the list, let me know when you get your car and I'll enter a received date or remove you.

Dave

Edited 10/23/06 - Updated with new names, sorted by order month.

Edited 10/24/06 - Updated with new names, sorted by order month.

Edited 10/25/06 - Updated with new names, sorted by order month (also fixed rpretzel color :hysterical: )

Edited 10/31/06 - Sprint2000 is the first one to have a delivery date from this list...woo hoo.

It looks like Terry 1234 is not doing his editing job. It is 2 months behind. :doh:

It looks like Terry 1234 is not doing his editing job. It is 2 months behind. :doh:

a) Terry is not here. :hysterical:

B) It's not 2 months behind, it's one day. There has only been one change sent to me in those 2 months....and it was just a day or two ago.

c) are there any other updates? If so I'll be nice and make the changes for Terry. :hysterical:

P.S. I was hoping to have mine before I updated again, but no luck so far. :rant:

Dave

Archived