• Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Eric

Style: Coupe

Order Month: June 2007

Color: Ebony/Tungsten Stripes/Shaker 1000/Sirius

Received VIN # OCT 4th, 2007

Est. Build Date: TODAY!!! :bandance:

Do you have a crystal ball? I'm wondering how you know that you will order your car next summer, then receive it on October 4th next year. :happy feet:

Dave

Ok, this thread is not meant to depress anyone, but we lose track of who doesn't yet have their cars. I'd like to only include those who have a firm order...not those who are waiting for ADMs to go away. So...post your first name, coupe or vert, order month, and color here if you have a Shelby on order but don't have it yet....and let's see how many of us there are. I'll update the list and we'll keep it going...at least for a little while.

P.S. Many thanks to Rodney for creating the spreadsheet. Rodney, I ended up pasting this into my paint shop photo album software and saving it as a .jpg file. Hope everyone can read it.

Members with an order, but no car:

For those of you on the list, let me know when you get your car and I'll enter a received date or remove you.

Dave

Edited 10/23/06 - Updated with new names, sorted by order date.

Cool... I made the list :hysterical: You know what I mean....and your welcome Dave

Dave here.

Ebony coupe with Tungsten stripes ordered 5/1506. Just got my VIN 2 weeks ago. Scheduled build week of October 30th. My dealer called this weekend with an ETA 11/7. I thought that was pretty damn quick (build to delivery not order to build) considering the waits I've seen reported here.

Chris, Ordered 03/29/06, Coupe, Red with white stripes, loaded minus siris, material hold, GT qualified dealer, car #1,

I think he had things screwed up, last week he told me his rep told him he had two cars as priority 10. Since mine was ordered 1st, he changed the other car to a lower priority. Hope this speeds up the process, of course, since winter is here and it looks like there are going to be some changes in Dec. might as well wait until spring

Ok, this thread is not meant to depress anyone, but we lose track of who doesn't yet have their cars. I'd like to only include those who have a firm order...not those who are waiting for ADMs to go away. So...post your first name, coupe or vert, order month, and color here if you have a Shelby on order but don't have it yet....and let's see how many of us there are. I'll update the list and we'll keep it going...at least for a little while.

P.S. Many thanks to Rodney for creating the spreadsheet. Rodney, I ended up pasting this into my paint shop photo album software and saving it as a .jpg file. Hope everyone can read it.

Members with an order, but no car:

For those of you on the list, let me know when you get your car and I'll enter a received date or remove you.

Dave

Edited 10/23/06 - Updated with new names, sorted by order date.

SU Member: johnnyvax

Name: John

Month Ordered: April

Color/Stripe: White/Blue

Body Style: Coupe

Thanks....

John

My bad...I missed you and 3 others...I'll update today and repost. The list is getting so long you may not be able to read it as the print gets smaller.

Dave

Is it possible to post the list as an Excel spreadsheet?

BTW, thanks for taking the time to put this list together! :party:

Dave,

I'm number 44 on your list. My user name is KayJay. Name is Ken and my car was ordered in July.

Thanks

Thanks Ken. I can only post the info people give me. One guy left out so much info I didn't even add him. He simply said "I have a red/white one coming" or something like that. :fan: You'll be "fixed" in the next update in a day or two.

Dave

Dave just add a 2nd attachment showing the next part of the list if you have too so the print doesn't get smaller & smaller.

Rodney

Your doing a nice job by the way!

Will do.

Of course I keep hoping that I will be REMOVING names faster than adding 'em...but that just isn't happening fast enough :rant:

Dave

I am on the list, one of those March cars. I see the March list is growing and cannot help but wonder why there are still March orders that are not filled. I know at least one SVT dealer in my area that has his second car. My dealer (although not a svt does not have his first and yes I know his only car). All I get when I call Ford it "Material Hold". Does any body know whats up?

Chris

I am on the list, one of those March cars. I see the March list is growing and cannot help but wonder why there are still March orders that are not filled. I know at least one SVT dealer in my area that has his second car. My dealer (although not a svt does not have his first and yes I know his only car). All I get when I call Ford it "Material Hold". Does any body know whats up?

Chris

a lot of the orders are dated march 06, since that is when the ford system started accepting dealer orders. Due to the limited number of cars being made, especially applicable to the dealers only getting one per year, ford is allocating them according to some unknown plan, in some cases a lottery like system. this seems to vary by zone.

John

Thanks Ken. I can only post the info people give me. One guy left out so much info I didn't even add him. He simply said "I have a red/white one coming" or something like that. :fan: You'll be "fixed" in the next update in a day or two.

Dave

Hey Dave,

You've got mine listed as Vista Blue/White. Mine is actually Vista Blue/Tungsten.

Archived