• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JSK (Scott King)

Convert

White with blue stripe

Prem Inter

$5000 check deposited and processed

Signed contract late Sept (was able to change color of the one the dealer had coming)

First one coming into dealer

Order is to be supposed to be pulled in "Nov-Dec." Not holding breath.

*Downgraded to the shaker 500 sound system last week as a result of call from dealer telling me the 1000 system would throw the order into next year per a call he got from his regional rep about my order

Ok, this thread is not meant to depress anyone, but we lose track of who doesn't yet have their cars. I'd like to only include those who have a firm order...not those who are waiting for ADMs to go away. So...post your first name, coupe or vert, order month, and color here if you have a Shelby on order but don't have it yet....and let's see how many of us there are. I'll update the list and we'll keep it going...at least for a little while.

P.S. I'm on the list.

Dave

Members with an order, but no car:

1) Dave - Terry1234 - March - Alloy/Satin Silver Coupe

2) George - Svtbird91 - Vista Blue/white Coupe

3) ??? - scgt500 - March - Red/White Coupe

4) Greg - 442forever(noolds) - Alloy/Tungsten Coupe

5) Phil - chachi99 - Sept - Black/Tungsten

6) David - My2nd'Stang - Tungsten/Alloy Coupe

7) Scott - RMUSTGT - April - Red/White Coupe

8) Lello - SVTpower - May - Ebony/Tungsten Coupe

9) John - KCMOGT500 - March - White/Blue Coupe

10) ??? - Fordrules - June - Blue/White Coupe

11) Jim - lambbo - May - Alloy/delete Coupe

12) Jeff - sprint200 - Sept - Orange/white Coupe

13) Rob - Rob - Oct - Orange/??? Coupe

14) ???

Dave: My GO Coupe is gettin White stripes. You can edit the question marks out. Thanks.

Ok, this thread is not meant to depress anyone, but we lose track of who doesn't yet have their cars. I'd like to only include those who have a firm order...not those who are waiting for ADMs to go away. So...post your first name, coupe or vert, order month, and color here if you have a Shelby on order but don't have it yet....and let's see how many of us there are. I'll update the list and we'll keep it going...at least for a little while.

P.S. I'm on the list.

Dave

Members with an order, but no car:

1) Dave - Terry1234 - March - Alloy/Satin Silver Coupe

2) George - Svtbird91 - Vista Blue/white Coupe

3) ??? - scgt500 - March - Red/White Coupe

4) Greg - 442forever(noolds) - Alloy/Tungsten Coupe

5) Phil - chachi99 - Sept - Black/Tungsten

6) David - My2nd'Stang - Tungsten/Alloy Coupe

7) Scott - RMUSTGT - April - Red/White Coupe

8) Lello - SVTpower - May - Ebony/Tungsten Coupe

9) John - KCMOGT500 - March - White/Blue Coupe

10) ??? - Fordrules - June - Blue/White Coupe

11) Jim - lambbo - May - Alloy/delete Coupe

12) Jeff - sprint200 - Sept - Orange/white Coupe

13) Rob - Rob - Oct - Orange/White Coupe

14) Jim - shelby001 - June - Blue/White Coupe

15) Chad - cwilder - April - Blue/White Coupe

16) Keith - stpracer43 - April - Red/White Coupe

17) Richard - Richard - ?? - Red/White Coupe

18) ??? - owenkelley - ?? - Red/White Coupe

19) Brett - GT500RagTop - August - Orange Vert

20) Jeff - scgt5c - May - White/Blue Coupe

21) ???

22) ???

23) ???

24) ???

25) ???

Wow...more than I expected. I'm tired of typing. :hysterical:

For those of you on the list, let me know when you get your car and I'll remove you.

Dave

Dave: It might be interesting to add information to this list in regards to what the buyer paid for the car. I have seen some real honesty in some of the other postings on other threads, but they are scattered here and there. I suggest adding the terms MSRP or the ADM figure next to each posting if the buyer wants to share that info. If you decide to do it, mine was 15K ADM.

Dave: It might be interesting to add information to this list in regards to what the buyer paid for the car. I have seen some real honesty in some of the other postings on other threads, but they are scattered here and there. I suggest adding the terms MSRP or the ADM figure next to each posting if the buyer wants to share that info. If you decide to do it, mine was 15K ADM.

Rob, feel free to cut and paste and take over the pricing portion. I don't care to add pricing.

Thanks,

Dave

John - MrFarmdog - Sept 19 - VistaBlue/Tungsten Vert

First order was 7/28 from Jones Motor Company, Savannah TN - Cancelled because the dealership treated me so bad. Second order from Sunset Ford on 9/19 outside of St Louis. Changed my order again on 10/11 to add Shaker 1000. So far the experience has been great other than being on MATHOLD. Thanks to LSR for his help locating Sunset Ford! It is great to be treated decent.

PS - I will add strips over the hood and deck lid on mine!

I got a call from my dealer on 10/19 stating the factory has confirmed a vin # will be issued within 10 days.

Performance white vert, black interior with crimson inserts. All options except shaker 1000. Had to reorder with the shaker 500 to release the material hold.

OLE-Ole1bus- ordered june 06- red convert- material hold - ford letter states 2Q- hey it's ok, been through our second snow already. spring will come soon.

OLE-Ole1bus- ordered june 06- red convert- material hold - ford letter states 2Q- hey it's ok, been through our second snow already. spring will come soon.

PS--They cashed the deposit right away.

I put my deposit down at the end of September and got the VIN a week later. The eta is the week of 11/06/06. My dealers allocation of one was pulled for production last month. It is a small east Texas dealership. Has anyone gotten any deals from their dealer on interest rates?

Joe (Joe53)

Vista Blue/White ordered 6/15/06 from small non svt/nonPA

Produced 9/26 Rel from plant 10/9

Rescheduled dealer delivery 10/26

Order date March 16th Embony/tungsten/crimson int up grade from svt/pa dealer second car to be here in two weeks i hope. :happy feet:

Archived