TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY GT500 5.4L FORD-ROMEO ENGINE NICHE LINE T-SHIRTS!

NICHE_LINE_TOM

The Romeo Engine GT500 Niche Line Team is now offering official T-Shirts! :happy feet:

To order these shirts direct, please click here.

All profits from sales of these shirts to to benefit food banks for the needy. Thanks for your support!

Note: These shirts do not come with signatures, nor is it possible to get them signed.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The gentleman on the niche line website displaying the T-shirt has signatures on the shirt. I think the question being asked is if those signatures will appear on all shirts or will the signature lines be blank?

Another quick question. I went to place my order on Paypal and they only show the shirts in a large size. Is that the only size available?

Thank you for this undertaking.

I just received my shirt yesterday. The signature lines are blank.

In my correspondance with Tom, he said that my builders were retired and that he could leave the spot blank or he and his partner could sign it. I assume all the shirts have a blank signature spot and are signed if you want them. I had him and his partner sign mine.

Edit: Some people prefer them blank so they can be signed in person on a tour of the plant.

The gentleman on the niche line website displaying the T-shirt has signatures on the shirt. I think the question being asked is if those signatures will appear on all shirts or will the signature lines be blank?

Another quick question. I went to place my order on Paypal and they only show the shirts in a large size. Is that the only size available?

Thank you for this undertaking.

Hi Ingram,

When you go to the order site through Paypal,there will be a place for a note.

Specify your shirt sizes there.

Thanks for all your support

Matt

www.nichelinebuilders.com

I just got my shirts today and they are really cool :happy feet:

If anyone is on the fence about ordering one or more..........jump in, you'll love them.

Thanks Niche Line

Thanks Kev,

We value your support in helping our cause to try to make things a little better for someone in need.

Matt

Hi Ingram,

When you go to the order site through Paypal,there will be a place for a note.

Specify your shirt sizes there.

Thanks for all your support

Matt

www.nichelinebuilders.com

I sent you an e-mail, I hope you got it. It would have been from howegl@gmail.com.

I just got my shirts today and they are really cool :happy feet:

If anyone is on the fence about ordering one or more..........jump in, you'll love them.

Thanks Niche Line

Oh man, I can't wait till mine get here :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived