TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Forum Man of the Year

shelbypowered

I would like to cast the first vote for Grabber as being the most help to us all on Team Shelby- Man of the year may be a little to strong but he sure has been a huge help to us all. Sorry no checks Grabber however we can try to get your name in the ford bailout program and the money will be forthcoming. thanks a miliooooooon!

I would like to cast the first vote for Grabber as being the most help to us all on Team Shelby- Man of the year may be a little to strong but he sure has been a huge help to us all. Sorry no checks Grabber however we can try to get your name in the ford bailout program and the money will be forthcoming. thanks a miliooooooon!

Grabber, Who's Grabber? :hysterical: You got my vote!

Here, Here, Grabber definetly should be elected as Team Shelby-Man of the year. He loves his 500, he loves this forum, he cares about all the people on this forum. Plus he in my ever so humble opinion is deserving such an honor. :wub:

Great thought and Great idea. :yup:

WELL,

I HATE TO BE A COPY CAT. HOWEVER, THIS IS A NO BRAINER. ROB YOU ARE UNDOUBTIBLE THE MOST HELPFUL

AND INFORMED MEMBER ON THIS SITE. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND LOVE OF SHELBY'S.

SCOTTY

Archived