TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tons of GT 500s for sale on e-bay

sudden

I had not been on Ebay in a while and was shocked to see all the GT 500s for sale . There were about 200 when I looked. I could only find 3 SGTs for sale and none that were white. Seems to me that people were keeping their Sgts knowing that there would be more collectable., or they just like them more or less were made. Seems like a good thing for us with SGTs. Also there were KRs at Msrp, can you believe that. Seems like the economy is taking its toll with devaluation. SUDDEN.

I had not been on Ebay in a while and was shocked to see all the GT 500s for sale . There were about 200 when I looked. I could only find 3 SGTs for sale and none that were white. Seems to me that people were keeping their Sgts knowing that there would be more collectable., or they just like them more or less were made. Seems like a good thing for us with SGTs. Also there were KRs at Msrp, can you believe that. Seems like the economy is taking its toll with devaluation. SUDDEN.

check out the GT500 for sale forum plenty to pick from, new and used. if you wait it out you'll find a KR below msrp.

Archived