TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Final Production Numbers for '07 SGTs?

robert.clark2

Can anyone tell me the total number of 2007 Shelby GTs were actually made? I have CSM 07SGT0332 and was wondering what the total ended up being. Thanks.

It's not official but here are the numbers most often quoted...

2007 Shelby GT Production Numbers

Total Cars - 5,632

White Auto: 491

White Man: 1,768

Total White: 2,259

Black Auto: 508

Black Man: 2,865

Total Black: 3,373

Per “Bud” of SAI 8/18/08

2007 Shelby GT Production Numbers

Production #'s on the 2007 Shelby GT's here are the numbers: 5632 07 SGT’s built. 2260 were white, 3372 were black. 4633 were manual and 999 were automatic.

1,768 white manual Shelby GT’s

Does any one have the same breakdown for the 08 SGTs? And do they have the numbers based on color (Vista Blue, Calif GO, and BJ Black) and convertible vs hardtops?

Thanks,

Andy.

Roger is working hard on the registry so we'll have exact numbers soon. As for 08's, Go' etc., I believe rough numbers have been posted at one time or another for each. You could try to do a search and in the meantime maybe someone will post.

Do you have the 08 number?

Thanks Roger!

The total 08 run included the Barrett Jackson and GT-C's. Still working on the exact numbers. On the GO cars 219 were built we are still looking for 3. Meaning as of now, we cannot account for 3.

The production for 07 is off 1 from initial reports again because we cannot account for 1. It takes a little more time than one may think to document every car. But the team is working on this.

I get to come out and play on weekends :lol:

Hey Roger,

how'd we go from 5632 to 5461 07's.

Dave

Dave,

A little dislexia on the numbers.

Reviewing my records again this evening, we found 2261 White and 3369 Black. Total of 5630. I am still reviewing records. Hope this clarifies a little. Total of 999 automtaic cars with the remainder manuals.

We still have some work to do. We are in the beginning stages of sorting data. We want to be specific and detailed when we release the final data. And we are working on very specific data breakdown. I am not sure when that will happen but it is the goal of the registry team to have this avalible.

Roger

Dave,

A little dislexia on the numbers.

Reviewing my records again this evening, we found 2261 White and 3369 Black. Total of 5630. I am still reviewing records. Hope this clarifies a little. Total of 999 automtaic cars with the remainder manuals.

We still have some work to do. We are in the beginning stages of sorting data. We want to be specific and detailed when we release the final data. And we are working on very specific data breakdown. I am not sure when that will happen but it is the goal of the registry team to have this avalible.

Roger

Rog, thanks for your work on this. I will have a liitle adjustment to make on a decal I had MrFarmdog make for my car (#4009 of 5632), but that's okay if it's the official number.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know how many 07s were produced with the parchment interior? Preferrably how many were produced black, manual, and parchment? Thanks

I know of one that was white, manual and parchment....don't think the numbers will available until they finish work on the registry which is being worked on now. How do you like the parchment? At first, I wasn't too sure about it, but am glad I went with it now. Craig

I know of one that was white, manual and parchment....don't think the numbers will available until they finish work on the registry which is being worked on now. How do you like the parchment? At first, I wasn't too sure about it, but am glad I went with it now. Craig

That sounds like a sharp color combination! I really like the parchment. I know the black is more traditional, but I got a great deal on the car, plus I like that there aren't quite as many parchment interior ones out there.

That sounds like a sharp color combination! I really like the parchment. I know the black is more traditional, but I got a great deal on the car, plus I like that there aren't quite as many parchment interior ones out there.

I haven't seen another one since I bought mine. People seem to really like it though. I did have 1 guy at a car show tell me it wasn't a real Shelby. I said really, why not? He proceeded to tell me that none had the parchment interior. My response to him...da%n, I got screwed again! I then turned to talk to some other folks. Some things just can't be explained.....Craig

2171 2008 SGT's

1376 Coupes 149 Automatic 1227 Manual

795 Convertibles 197 Automatic 598 Manual

That is sweet numbers I am really glad that I had choosen a SGT instead of a GT 500. I can't wait to get the exact number for how many 08 SGT Verts with HID and active security, :headspin: ambient lighting, black leather, silver dash and signed by Mr Shelby at Terlingua :shift:

Archived