TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any SGT owners going to Shelby Bash Vegas?

tko211

I feel the pain Horsbyt. I missed the 85th party last year. Still kicking myself on that. Oh well- making up for lost time now.

Hey Rick! Glad to see at least one other SGT will be there. Hopefully we will see more of us as we get closer. Are you planning to do the cruise from Gardena CA? I am coming from UT. So I am thinking about heading out a day early and then starting from Vegas Thursday morning till I run into the group doing the cruise then pull a u-turn and follow everyone else on in. I will be looking for you there! Sounds like it will be a blast.

Yes we are going/coming to LA from Phoenix. Like many of our fellow SGT owners we missed the whole deal last year so we are making up for lost time also.

The only problem is my wife and daughter have to do Rock Paper Scissors to decide which one of them get's to go! My daughter is an absolute Car Girl, she will be 18 in February. What she doesn't know is that she may not be able to attend the Adult functions if there are any.

Any body coming/going through Phoenix on the way to Gardena? Maybe we could caravan together.

If any of you have ever been to Shelby's engine plant you will be in for a huge treat. In the lobby of the building there is one huge BAD ASS 427 with twin screws on it that will leave you absolutely breathless.

We look forward to meeting old friends and meeting new friends in Gardena and Vegas.

SEE YOU GUYS AND GALS THERE!

Cheers

Zach,

I'd love to go down with you but the ski resort won't let me out my cage again 'til after Easter Sunday when the mountain closes. January brings the Sundance Film Festival here in Park City, too. This means two and a half weeks of madness with no way out :shrug:

Enjoy

Erik

ME TOO!

I'm going to try and go, but won't be bringing my car. I have a reservation for the $349 package. I'd love to ride shotgun if somebody needs a passenger for the cruise. PM me if anybody is interested as I'd need to change my flight plans if this can happen.

Dave

I'm going to try and go, but won't be bringing my car. I have a reservation for the $349 package. I'd love to ride shotgun if somebody needs a passenger for the cruise. PM me if anybody is interested as I'd need to change my flight plans if this can happen.

Dave

Dave,

I can get you from LSV to LA in the afternoon/evening on the 7th... But, unfortunately, you'll need to get a room and a different ride back on the 8th with someone else... I am picking up my wife at the Ontario Airport the night prior to the cruise... And I don't think she'll want to ride in the back seat for 300 miles back to Vegas...

However, I'm sure that there are several people coming from CA that might have an open passenger seat open for you... But let me know for sure...

Gregg

07SGT0547

Is there any restriction to just meeting up with the crew in Gardena and cruising along just for the heck of it? I live on the way toward the 15 and thought I could at least meet up with some of you and go along for the cruise for a few miles toward LV. And then sadly pull off and turn around and come back home! :cry:

Is there any restriction to just meeting up with the crew in Gardena and cruising along just for the heck of it? I live on the way toward the 15 and thought I could at least meet up with some of you and go along for the cruise for a few miles toward LV. And then sadly pull off and turn around and come back home! :cry:

It's a free country! There were several members doing that last year.

Dave,

I can get you from LSV to LA in the afternoon/evening on the 7th... But, unfortunately, you'll need to get a room and a different ride back on the 8th with someone else... I am picking up my wife at the Ontario Airport the night prior to the cruise... And I don't think she'll want to ride in the back seat for 300 miles back to Vegas...

However, I'm sure that there are several people coming from CA that might have an open passenger seat open for you... But let me know for sure...

Gregg

07SGT0547

Gregg,

thanks for the offer. I'll let you know as soon as firm up my plans and also see if I can hitch a ride back then to Vegas with somebody.

Dave

Gregg,

thanks for the offer. I'll let you know as soon as firm up my plans and also see if I can hitch a ride back then to Vegas with somebody.

Dave

Dave,

The seat is yours if you want it... I'll be staying at the Aliante (Host Hotel) on the night of the 6th... And will leave for LA sometime mid-morning on the 7th...

Gregg

Archived