TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MY Super Snake spot for sale :>(

GT2FEAR

I received the call from Doug and Cynthia at Shelby about 2 weeks ago that I could send my 07 GT 500 in for the Super Snake conversion. However some of the priorities in my life have changed and I am going to sell my spot for the down payment I have invested ($10k). Here is your chance to get your 2007, 2008 or 2009 at the head of the line and have your Super Snake back a few weeks. I have spoke with Cynthia and she has given me the details on how this would work out for me and the buyer of this spot. If you have an interest, you can respond or give me a call 574-265-8976. I will give you full details. Joe

I received the call from Doug and Cynthia at Shelby about 2 weeks ago that I could send my 07 GT 500 in for the Super Snake conversion. However some of the priorities in my life have changed and I am going to sell my spot for the down payment I have invested ($10k). Here is your chance to get your 2007, 2008 or 2009 at the head of the line and have your Super Snake back a few weeks. I have spoke with Cynthia and she has given me the details on how this would work out for me and the buyer of this spot. If you have an interest, you can respond or give me a call 574-265-8976. I will give you full details. Joe

What kind of package you applied for TVS or KB?

Unless SAI has already order his parts it shouldnt matter. If the parts have been ordered then your stuck with what he was going to do.

Good question. I would hate to jump up and find out that I was stuck with something I didnt want

MM

that was exactly the reason for my question. but thx for clarifying.

I love that package and since you have the SS hood by Shelby so no dropping the engine....i just do not have the dough for it, wish you good luck am sure there are many that would like to jump on this great opportunity.

Thanks, I appriciate the feed back! Have a great day! GT2FEAR

Archived