TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Are there any New 2007 GT500s still sitting on lots?

EXPcustom

I am very curious if there are any new 2007 GT500s still sitting on lots?

I love my Tungsten GT500 so much that if I had the money I would by another in the exact same color and options just to put it in a garage if something happened to mine. Maybe a convertible instead of a coupe. Just dreaming...

I am very curious to see if there are any left and what colors are still sitting. I wonder if the 07 cars are still under a high ADM and thats why they are sitting?

I bought mine in August, it had been in the center of the dealers show room for 765 days. The price started at $62,00, I got it for less than sticker. It was his "baby" until Ford said either sell it or buy it yourself. He had 2 08's but they're both gone now.

Good Luck!

Im not SD, but 1 coupe still showing and 4 verts.

Doesnt mean they are still on the lots. Just shows that the dealer HAD them. Might be there. Might now.

Let me know if you need anything else.

MM

Schultz Ford in Nanuet, NY has a black '07 coupe on his lot. Still wants 7K over.

Im not SD, but 1 coupe still showing and 4 verts.

Doesnt mean they are still on the lots. Just shows that the dealer HAD them. Might be there. Might now.

Let me know if you need anything else.

MM

Thanks for the update. I think they would have sold out real quick if the dealers just sold them all for sticker...

I cruised through Paducah Ford, Paducah, KY tonight, they've got a silver/blue KR 40th coupe in the showroom, along with a black w/red stripes coupe in the back of the showroom and an 08 white w/blue coupe out on the porch. Tag on the white one says $62k and some change with "market markup" but I bet that mark up is getting pretty thin. They've got about a 100 F150's too! Pennyrile Ford, Hopkinsville, KY also had a white/blue coupe a couple of weeks ago and unless some returning GI picked it up, it's still available!

Good Hunting!

I only looked for Tungsten not just 07 GT500. I dont know how many 07s are still showing up. The OP asked for Tungsten and that what I did. My wife has taught me well!!

MM

I am in Northern California what place or dealer is closest to me that has a Tungsten vert?

I am very curious to see what type of deal they would cut.

Archived