TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Shelby GT500 speedo video

Larry T

I was a bit worried opening this thread. It says "speedo", and I thought bathing suit. But then when I saw RUF was not the originator, I figured it would be ok.

Dave

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

........altho he could always read this as a challenge and post up "you know what"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

........altho he could always read this as a challenge and post up "you know what"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry all if I caused any stress, I do not support what he/she did i just wanted to help enlighten the world and how some choose to represent themselves.

Sorry all if I caused any stress, I do not support what he/she did i just wanted to help enlighten the world and how some choose to represent themselves.

..no problem with your post, we were talking in code about a certain photo that ruf (rufdraft) posts, or threatens to post, once in a while (involves a thong). :hysterical: This is a pretty friendly place, and we are always glad to have posts. I am just a little frustrated, because when the guy who took the video posted it here originally, he was jumped on hard. He probably deserved to be chastised some, but I feel it got carried away.

take care

John

Archived