TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Auto's Tours - how many per day?

ilmor

I am going to the Shelby 427 next Mar. 1, and will arrive in Vegas at 10:25 am. on Friday 2/27. My first stop is Shelby Autos, and I was hoping to do the Museum Tour.

Does anyone know at what times and how often the tours run each day? I probably won't be able to get there before 11:30.

Thanks!

Ilmor, I think the tours are only once a day at 10:30 AM Mon-Fri. Keyword here is think.

I hope that's not correct, I was really looking forward to a tour but I can't get there any earlier.

Sorry but I was there two weeks ago :happy feet: There is one tour a day, weekdays only at 10:30 AM. It has something to do with the breaktime of the shop. They aren't working when you go thru the shop. Adireanne, our tour guide, said that the shop would kick us out if we went over the alotted time. They are on a tight schedule. If there is any way you can get there though, it is well worth it.

You can go thru the museum all day and the Cafe is open at 7 am for breakfast. I highly recommend both. :yahoo:

Look for my signature and car number near the right corner of the black SGT banner on the shop wall

Erik 07SGT2940

Archived