TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Torch Red in Tampa

Lutzcat

My Torch Red Baby Has Arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dealer just called and said it arrived about 1:00 pm, He took pics coming off the carrier and said it had 8.9 mi. on speedo and in perfect condition!!!!!!!!!!!

Another dealer had called my dealer and warned him about an hour before and get this, tryed to buy it from him. I'm located in Tampa and the dealer is located about 3 hours north, since everyone is working tomorrow, I'm jumping me a Greyhound bus and gettin my damn car in the morn.

Sprint, mine was built on Sept. 27 and my dates jumped back and forth too. You should be getting a call very soon.

Time for a beer, I'm starting to hyper oh shit

Good for you Lutzcat !!! :yahoo:

The nerve of that dealer trying to steel your car when he knows it belongs to another who has been waiting and hoping for this car for a long time.

Another example of just what kind of low-lifes some of these dealers really are.

Better get down there fast!! :shift:

Great news, Lutzcat!

Go get that pony fast....or is it go get that fast pony....I'm so confused anymore. The PSDS has mutated into something a bit more debilitating. :baby:

Does yours have stripes? If so, that certainly does give me hope for a quicker arrival.

Yours was built just a day or two after mine, very close. My ETA jumped back and forth, but at one point last week customer service did say 12 am 10/19, then this morning I called and they said the 28th. It hit the earlier forecast by one hour. You are nearly there my friend.

I'm set, got my wife to pick up the cashiers check, my daughther at FSU is going to meet me at the dealership with a friend and we all convoy back to Tampa. Have to buy them one hell of a BBQ, but that's what it's all about. ONE BIG party for the family tomorrow night.

Oh yes, Mine has stripes, got the 500 shaker with interior upgrade, no red inserts.

Lutzcat

Archived