TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ft. Campbell, KY Clarksville, TN

thewheelman

Today, on post, I met a black GT 500 with white/silver/gray stripes. I was in traffic and couldn't see it as well as I wanted to. Lots and lots and lots of our nation's finest coming home in the last few/next few days. I was just wondering if that was anyone on this board?

Also spotted a black/silver SGT in Clarksville, TN on Saturday. I had seen it once before and wonder if it was a GI and/or is that someone on this forum....

Just keeping a check on the "wildlife"

Later!

I just learned yesterday that one of the local doctors had purchased, for his 16 year old son, a black/silver GT 500. Oh well, just as I was enjoying a little exclusivity! I'm pretty sure it's not the one I spotted on Ft. Campbell and I just hope he doesn't wrap it around a tree or something. I don't have as much confidence in this kid as I do our young friend on this forum. Maybe I'll be wrong.......

I just learned yesterday that one of the local doctors had purchased, for his 16 year old son, a black/silver GT 500. Oh well, just as I was enjoying a little exclusivity! I'm pretty sure it's not the one I spotted on Ft. Campbell and I just hope he doesn't wrap it around a tree or something. I don't have as much confidence in this kid as I do our young friend on this forum. Maybe I'll be wrong.......

Well thanks for the compliment, if that was pointed towards me.

Archived